twentyfive

Wednesday

They finally let us see Jacob. They wanted to make sure he would make it through the night. He fortunately did. I ran to the room when I was out of sight of most people. I did almost run into a few doctors and nurses but it's okay.

They were going to explain what went wrong to Jacobs parents as I went to go see him. When I got there I see his eyes already open. I gasp and run out I scream for a nurse and they come rushing in.

They bombard him with questions while he just stares at them and blinks. "Okay let him talk!" The main doctor yells making everyone shut up. Jacob opens his mouth, closes it and then opens it again. He then let's out the cutest smallest.. yawn.

I laugh loudly before hugging him. "Hi baby!" I say before kissing his cheek multiple times. "Um.. hi?" He says before pushing me off. "Did I do something?" I ask worried. "Um.. I don't even know who you are?" He says as my heart shatters.

/./././
Superrrr short but I just want to get something out there for today! Riverdale was so good by the way! I can't believe this story is ending soon... wow. I have a lot of good memories from this story. Thank you for being there and supporting me and my writing!
-luna
Word Count:236 words