three

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned as I put a pillow over my face to try and muffle out the annoying sound. After five minutes I dismiss the alarm and get up for school. It was Thursday. I know. I didn't have school the past 3 days because its our celebration for teacher appreciation day/week. Its just an excuse for the teachers not to be with us. I take a quick shower before changing into a black Vans sweatshirt, blue jeans, black converse and a simple white striped shirt. I quickly style my hair into a half up half down ponytail.

I pose in front if my mirror and take a quick mirror Selfie. I caption it: 'School :('. I rush downstairs and eat some toast with a cup of coffee. "Bye, Mom!" I shout as I grab my maroon backpack and run out the doors. On my walk to school I get a text.

hiplikejacob sent you a message!

hiplikejacob:you have school?

me:you dont?

hiplikejacob:no I just have tutoring.

me:oh lucky :(

hiplikejacob:have fun cutie :)

me:school isn't fun

hiplikejacob:I'll make it fun ;)

me:oh no

read

Oh great what is he going to do?

My eyes droop down as Ms.Laney goes on and on about war or something. As my eyes close my phone vibrates. I quickly pull it out and smile when I see the notification. I quickly press it.

hiplikejacob sent you a message!

hiplikejacob:bored?

me:terribly

hiplikejacob:this is only your what 2nd class

me:yup 2 more to go

hiplikejacob:come on you got this

me:the bell just rung lunch time yasss

hiplikejacob:have fun :)

I put away my phone as I walk into the cafeteria. I see my friends saving me over. "Hey, Luna." Heidi says smiling at me. "Hey Heidi!" I say hugging her. "Luna, you're here!" Yvette says hugging me when I pull away from Heidi. "Yup!" I say hugging her back.

We're halfway into lunch when James the schools quarterback walks up to us. "Hey, Luna! May I talk to you?" He says nervously. "Sure." I say standing up and following him to a corner of the cafeteria. Little did I know that there was a little squad behind the curtain we were next to. "What's up?" I say with a smile. "I was wondering if you wanted to do something this weekend?" He says smiling his wide smile. "Oh. About that I have plans this weekend." I say slowly. "Oh that's okay. What are you doing?" He says still smiling. "I'm going to meet Jacob and the guys." I say looking down at my feet. "Oh. Well we could go out another time right?" He says his smile falling before returning quickly. "Yeah...um no. You see the only boy I have my eyes on is Jacob." I say my cheeks burning slightly.

I then hear the laughs behind the curtain. The 3 girls walk out from there hiding spot. The group leader Marilyn walks up to me amusement in her eyes. "Really, Luna? The only boy I have my eyes on is Jacob." She says mocking me in an annoying voice. "He doesn't know who you are. He'll forget you after the meet up. He doesn't care about you!! You're such an idiot. Jacob doesn't know your name and he doesn't care. Dont bother telling him. He sees you like he sees everyone else. A fan in the crowd." She says loudly. Everyone in the cafeteria starts laughing but my best friends.

My eyes fill with tears as I run to the restroom. I lock the door and collapse into a mess of tears and shaking. After awhile I calm down. I hear a vibrate and turn my head to see my phone on the floor. It must have fallen out of my pocket when I fell. I quickly check the notifications yet I only press one.

Heidi😊♥♥ sent you a message

Missed call from Heidi😊♥♥

Yvette😂☁🙈 sent you a message

Missed call from Yvette😂☁🙈

hiplikejacob sent you a message!

hiplikejacob:hey Luna :)

me:hey :)

hiplikejacob:that's a fake smile :(

me:how'd you know?

hiplikejacob:idk but what's wrong

me:this mean girl at school said...

hiplikejacob:what did she say >:(

me:its long...

hiplikejacob:doesn't matter

me:okay...she said that Jacob doesn't know who I am he'll forget me after the meet up that he doesn't care about me that I'm such an idiot and that Jacob doesn't know my name. She said I shouldn't bother telling him my name because he'll forget and that he sees me like every other fan girl. Just another fan in the crowd. ;( (A/N Jacob doesn't see any fan as another fan in the crowd)

hiplikejacob:Luna that's not true :( I bet he'll never forget you after the meet and greet. Tell him your name he'll remember. He loves you! Jacob doesn't see any fan as just another fan in the crowd!!!

me:thanks fake Jacob :)) I think I'm going home but thanks

hiplikejacob:no problem princess :)

me:okay bye friend :)

As I put away my phone I get up and walk to the cafeteria. I see my stuff with a stick note stuck to it. I quickly take it and read it:

Sorry Luna!! We wanted to follow you but you could be anywhere!!! We went to class and left your stuff thinking you'd want to go home!! Bye Luv ya!!
Xoxo Yvette and Heidi

I smile at my caring best friends and took my things. I quickly went to the doors making sure no one was watching and snuck out. I plugged in my earphones and started to play music. Sweatshirt came on and I instantly felt better. I smiled as I got home. I paused the music and walked in.

My mom wasn't home she was at work. I quickly went upstairs to my room and flopped onto my bed. I quickly changed into my cozy panda onesie. I switched on my TV and went on Hulu. I watched a few episodes of The Red Band Society before falling into a deep dreamless sleep.
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
I really hope you like this chapter !! I went through a lot to get it finished. Wattpad was being weird but its okay because this is published now!! Enjoy :) you amazing person!!!
~Luna🌙😊
Word Count:1115 words
(Edited)