four

I wake up yet again to my alarm. Let's cut to the shit I get ready and change into a marroon crop top and black high waisted shorts. I put on black kitty earrings, a marroon beanie and black hightops. I take off my beanie and lightly curl my hair making it wavy. I skip breakfast not hungry and head to school.

As I walk into school I see everyone look at me and whisper.
As I open my locker a bunch of pictures fall out. I pick a few up and instantly regret it. They're pictures of Jacob. With words like I love you but I dont know who you are and I call you beautiful but you're probably disgustingly ugly. Terrible mocking like I have millions of girlfriends and I dont know any of them. Tears filled my eyes as I threw them all away.

I turn around to face the crowd and they all burst out laughing. "Oh look its Mrs.Saggytitts!!" Marilyn says in front of everyone. I dont answer just let a tear slide down my cheek. "Does the little baby need her husband?" She says a smirk on her perfect face. "The one that doesn't know she exists?" She says laughing. I let more tears fall as I look down. Heidi and Yvette aren't here...they come to school later and I just had to come early. "Boo hoo." She says pouting and pretending to cry. "You're a joke, Luna." She says looking at me with disgust. "Get out of my sight you slut. You disgust all of us. You'll be a lot better out of here." She says just looking at me.

I look up before running out of the crowd and through the doors. Not knowing where to go I run to my secret place. Its in the park just covered by lots of trees. It was a garden but someone abandoned it leaving it here to die. As I sit on the floor crying I get a text great.

Yvette😂☁🙈 sent you a message

Yvette:Where are you?! Y and H

me: felt sick and decided to stay home

Yvette:Awe!! Okay feel better soon :(

me:thanks love you!!

Yvette:love ya too xoxo Y and H

hiplikejacob sent you a message!

hiplikejacob:are you okay?

me:how'd you know again????

hiplikejacob:something wasn't right

me: thanks for caring :)

hiplikejacob:no problem :)

me:its Marilyn again

hiplikejacob:where are ya?

me:why??????????? :(

hiplikejacob:so I can comfort you

me:fine at the park in my secret place?

hiplikejacob:on my way but sp?

me:behind the trees by the swing set

hiplikejacob:kay :) but ya can't look at my face

me:okay...

I know that its wrong to tell someone you dont know where you are but I trust fake Jacob. As I waited patiently I heard someone come in. "Hi, fake Jacob." I say hugging him. "Hey, Luna the Tuna." He says in that familiar voice that for some reason wouldn't come to me. "When can I see your face?" I said snuggling into his warm chest. "Tomorrow. Promise." He says kissing my forehead. "But tomorrows MagCon?" I say weirdly. "Exactly." He says as he rests his chin on my head.
[][][][][][][]
So tomorrow Luna's seeing fake Jacob for the first time!! And MagCons tomorrow too...okay hope ya enjoyed! I love ya babyyyyyyy!!
~Lunaaaaa🌙☁
Word Count:554 words🙈
(Edited)