twentytwo

Sunday

I woke up to sunlight flashing on my eyelids. When my eyes fluttered open I had to close them again do the harsh bright light. I turned around and then opened my eyes. I was met with a bare chest making my eyes widen.

I sat up and then realized the hand that was recently around my waist. I then noticed the guy with his face smooshed into the comforter with his mouth slightly open, with his long eyelashes and fluffy mess brown hair. Jacob. I tried to not wake him up as I moved his arm but as soon as I touched it he started to move around.

His eyes then opened slowly revealing his beautiful hazel eyes. He moved for a bit before sitting up and stretching. He didn't even notice me. He then ruffled his hair before glancing at me and then going back to stretching. Mid stretch he looks at me. "Y/N?" He says in confusion.

"Yeah, it's me." I say before peeling off my oversized sweater. "Uh, wh-what are you doing?" He asks before gulping. "I'm uncomfortable." I say before also taking off my tight ripped jeans. I then hop out of his bed and walk over to his closet. I look through his shirts before deciding on a big oversized white shirt.

It was big on Jacob so it was huge on me. "Much better." I say before walking back to the bed. "So what are we doing today?" I say flopping on the bed and using my elbows to prop me up as I lay my chin in my hands. "W-we Can just w-watch movies if y-you want to." He says still shocked.

"Okay let's get this out of the way." I say with a sigh before sitting up. "Jacob. We've seen eachother naked." I say speaking slowly as if to a person who didn't understand English. "I'm comfortable around you." I say moving my hands with the words. "Oh." He says in realization.

"If you didn't notice you're in your boxers." I say motioning down. "Now. To the food!" I say before getting off and marching out of the door with one of my arms up and the other pointing in front of me. I can hear him laugh as he gets off.

I make myself at home and look through the cabinets and the fridge. I decide on waffles because Stranger Things and pancakes are for normal people. When he comes down he's wearing his js sweatpants. He sees me with the materials and laughs again.

"Pancakes?" He asks. "Nope. Waffles!" I say before getting mixing bowls. "Come help me!" I say before he nods and follows me into they kitchen. After we get everything out he helps me onto the counter as I read the directions. "Add waffle mix." I read before looking at Jacob.

"Check." He says as he plops it in the bowl. "Add two eggs." I say before jumping down and getting one before handing the other too Jacob. "Let's do it together. On three." I say making Jacob nod. "Okay, one, two, three!" We say in unison. Jacobs egg ends up in the bowl as mine ends up against his chest.

"Oh. It's on." He says before cracking one on my head making me gasp. I then throw one as it hits his arm. He throws one at me and I duck as it hits the wall. I crack one on his head making him groan. We through eggs, milk, flour and even sugar. By the end we're covered in disgusting globs of food.

I get the last egg and he holds my wrist. I then realize how close he is to me. "Let's use this one for the waffles." He whispers. "Yeah, okay." I say before putting it down. We stand there in silence looking into eachothers eyes. Until Jacob eliminates the space between us and connects our lips.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds but nevertheless it was... perfect. When we pull away we stare at eachother for a little while. "We should finish this." He says making me nod. "Yeah." I whisper. We get out of our trance and finish the directions. We make them and then clean up.

We decide to shower while the waffles cool down. I take another one of Jacobs long white shirts as he wears another one of his js sweatpants. Basically nothing changed except we're wet now. We were on his couch browsing through Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" Jacob asked while clicking around. "I don't know. Got any movies?" I ask while getting up from the couch. "You know I do." He says before following me to the place by the tv where he keeps his movies neatly stacked.

"Can I choose one?" I ask taking my attention off of the movies to look at him. "I was about to say you can choose one." He says with a smile. I smile back before looking at the movies. I then see one that catches my eye making me gasp excitedly. I pick it out and look at Jacob with a huge smile.

He looks at it and laughs. "Whatever you want princess." He says making me squeal. "You know I'm actually going to meet up with them tomorrow." He says as I put it in the dvd. "Really? You're lucky." I say with a pout. "You wanna come?" He asks making me squeal.

"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you!" I say while hugging him. Jacob laughs and kisses my cheek. We skip the previews to the menu. Then we press play and "It" begins.

:):):):):):):):):)
Im going back to school tomorrow /: we've had the whole week off. This sucks. This is pretty much a filler. I think all of the chapters are going to be them hanging out because of the surgery coming up. Well yeah hope you liked it and vote! (Please.)
-luna
Word Count: 1000 words