sixteen

I forgot about the trigger warning. Good luck with this one.

tw: just attempted suicide read until the |-/ when you see it again you're safe if I'm missing anything that has triggered you please let me know!

-enjoy

-------------

"We have to go now." I say running into the room taking a random shirt and sweatpants. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door. Jacob had his manager Zach outside with his car. I got inside followed by Jacob a few moments later.

"Go to the Orlandos house. Now." I say seriously while putting on my seat belt. After Jacob clicks his in place he looks at me. "What?" I snap rudely. I plug in my earbuds roughly and start playing a song. He doesn't say anything he just leans away from me and hands me two things.

My ukulele and Johnny's black hoodie.

I tear up and hug him tightly. Careful to not crush the tiny instrument. "I love you." I whisper, burying my face in the crook of his neck. He smiles at me before kissing me quickly. "Luna?" He asks quietly. "Yeah?" I say just as softly.

"What made you freak out?" He asks, confused. I press the home button on my phone and clear all the notifications except for the one that was important. I showed him making him give me a really confused expression.

"You don't understand!" I say wiping away a stray tear quickly

"You don't understand!" I say wiping away a stray tear quickly. I took my clothes and went into the back seat where they couldn't see me. I changed into black sweatpants, a big white shirt that I concluded was Jacobs. And Johnnys black hoodie.

I quickly put on my black vans after that. I went back to sit next to Jacob and took my ukulele from him. I strummed it for a few seconds before getting an idea. I unlocked my phone and pressed on Lauren's contact.

It matched Johnnys.

(A/N it took me 40 minutes to screenshot that because my phone was being stupid)

When we got there I opened the door and stumbled out quickly. I ran into the house and looked everywhere. I though for a second before running to the restroom. "Johnny!" I screamed knocking on the door. I was met with silence. "Luna?" Jacob said finally catching up to me out of breath.