seventeen

don't start song yet

I know I haven't been updating but I have good one word excuse.

School.

tw// some pretty sad stuff, and a pretty depressing

funeral if you wish to skip this stop reading

at the T_T and start again when you see it again

good luck

~luna

It's been a week since Johnny's death. I still refuse to believe he's actually gone. There's been so many times when I've picked up my phone and almost texted him. We didn't talk before that day he messaged me but I knew he would always be there for me in tough time. This seemed like a tough time so my first instinct was to message him.

They've been holding it off for so long but now they're ready enough. That doesn't mean I am. This whole week has consisted of me watching Pretty Little Liars and Grey's Anatomy while crying into Jacobs chest. Also just listening to that one song. Over and over again. I haven't even glanced once at his hoodie. Its too hard.

Now here I am. Getting ready for his funeral. I showered with only a few tears and then pulled my hair up into a half up half down. I sighed before brushing my teeth and splashing water on my face. I slipped on a black dress before laughing. N o p e. I slipped on black ripped jeans, a 'Power To The Local Dreamer ' twenty one pilots shirt and my all black vans.

I take my ukulele before looking at something that catches my eye and hesitating. I slip on and run out. I take my phone from the table it was charging on and walk out the door. (random A/N Flesh out the door SWAt. I was in PE writing this and it was the first thing I thought of after that so I wrote it and I just remembered.) I jump in the truck sitting next to Jacob.

"Hey, you're wearing it." He says before taking my hand. "Yeah, I just thought it was the right time." Letting the sleeves of Johnny's black hoodie cover my hands fully. Basically one of my favorite things on the earth: sweater paws!

T_T

As we got to the place the funeral was being held at my heartbeat quickened. I was nervous and my stomach started doing flips. "Hey," Jacob starts making me focus on him. "Its going to be okay." He says making me nod. As we were about to get out I tackled him in a tight hug. "Thank you." I whispered before hugging him tighter as I squeezed my tear filled eyes shut. We then got out without another word.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of everyone with their eyes on me. "H-Hi." I start nervously scanning the crowd. I spotted Jacob who gave me a big thumbs up making me smile slightly. I take a deep breath with my eyes shut before saying something again, "I'm Luna. I wasn't very close to Johnny until a week ago." I say before picking up my ukulele, "However I will forever dedicate this song to him every time I hear and think of it." I say before starting to strum the beginning of the song.

Start song now!

Lyrics;

He stays home from work this time
He never really told his wife
He never really told a lie but this time he decides that it's alright.
It's alright.
No one really knows his mind and no one knows behind his eyes.
The man deserves a medal
But he's never really won a prize before.
He goes to lock the door.

He is falling in love
He knows it's enough
And the world looks down and frowns

Get up Johnny boy, get up Johnny boy,
Get up 'cause the world has left you lying on the ground.
You're my pride and joy, you're my pride and joy.
Get up Johnny boy because we all need you now.

We all need you now.

Someone said, "Where you going?"
Someone said to you, "Goodbye."
They deflect the disrespect when they say that they blame it on the times
They blame it on the time.
We allow you're qualified to fix a chair and love your wife
They all know you're qualified but they lie when they blame it on the times.
And we blame it on the times.

He is falling in love
He knows it's enough
And the world looks down and frowns

Get up Johnny boy, get up Johnny boy
Get up 'cause the world has left you lying on the ground.
You're my pride and joy, you're my pride and joy.
Get up Johnny boy because we all need you now.

We all need you now

I will carry all your names and I will carry all your shame
And I will carry all your names and I will carry all your shame

Get up Johnny boy, get up Johnny boy
Get up 'cause the world has left you lying on the ground.
You're my pride and joy, you're my pride and joy.
Get up Johnny boy because we all need you now.
Get up Johnny boy, get up Johnny boy
Get up 'cause the world has left you lying on the ground.
You're my pride and joy, you're my pride and joy.
Get up Johnny boy because we all need you now

I didn't realize I was crying until I heard the tears softly hit my small instrument. "Thank you." I say quietly before rushing off stage, running into Jacobs open arms as he whispered comforting words to calm me down.

T_T

-------

School has kept me occupied and exhausted. We had 15 minutes at PE everyday for a week and I spent it writing in my journal and yeah. I've been meaning to upload it but I'm always so tired. Anyways I hope this was okay! I did a lot of words which is good since its been like a week? Okay I'm just trying to get more words now! I wrote this on computer so sorry for typos or grammar mistakes! (1000 yayyyy! (: )

-luna

word count: 1009 words!