twelve

Luna's POV

Jacob and I were flying to Los Angeles early in the morning to meet up with a special guest for the Last Text World Tour. We would be staying in California for awhile until it was time to go to the Texas stops and then fly to Texas. It seemed simple enough but there was a problem. I had never been on a plane before, so I was very nervous.

I chewed on my lip nervously as I walked into the airport with Jacob ahead of me. He turned around to look at me and I quickly smiled to pretend I wasn't nervous at all. "You okay, Lulu?" He asks with a small smile. "Yeah, fine." I said before he smiled and looked away. We waited in black chairs for our flight to be called.

"Um, Jai? What flight do we have?" I asked before taking his hand. "Oh, we have flight 424." He says before I nod and start examining his hand. "You're not nervous right?" He says making me look at him. "Of course not." I said before looking back at his hand. "Yeah sure." He mumbles before checking the time on his phone. "Its about time for our fl-" He starts but gets cut off by the speaker. "Flight 424." Says a woman on the speaker. Jacob stands up before taking my hand and pulling me up with him.

We walk up to a worker and give her our tickets. Jacob goes first as she scans his ticket and he walks a few feet away waiting for me. I give her my ticket with a nervous smile. She smiles back kindly before letting out a small laugh. "First time?" She says before I nod. "Don't worry. Its going to be fine." She says with a reassuring smile. " I can tell your boyfriend cares a lot about you." She says adding a wink. I laugh as she scans my ticket and hands it back to me.

After awhile we're boarding the plane. Jacob pulls me to our seats. "Here since this is your first flight you can have the window seat." He says smiling before gently pushing me onto the seat. After I've sat down Jacob sits next to me and takes my hand. "Lulu." He says quietly. "Yeah?" I say just as quiet. "I know you're nervous." He says leaning down and whispering to me. I sigh but don't respond. "Its okay. I was nervous my first time too." He says before lacing our fingers together. "You'll be okay, okay? I promise." He says before kissing my cheek softly.

Jacob and I wait for awhile just talking and laughing and Jacobs non-funny corny jokes. Then someone announces that the plane is going to take off. I shut my eyes tightly before feeling a soft hand on my cheek. "Its okay, you can keep your eyes close if you want. I'll tell you to look when we're the air okay?" He says before I nod slightly. I sit there with my eyes close for awhile before Jacob tells me I can open them.

"We're in the air?" I say making Jacob smile and nod. I decided to look out the window and see the dark sky because the sun haunts come out and lots of clouds that I can hardly see below them. Its actually beautiful. "Wow." I say amazed. "Thank you for bringing me." I say before turning around and hugging Jacob tightly. "It wouldn't be the same without you." He says hugging me back. Jacob and I go back to talking and laughing before a color from the window catches my eye.

I look out the window again and see the sun starting to rise. The dark purple sky is slowly turning into lighter shade of purple, and under that theres a light blue, then a barely visible green and yellow combination. Finally theres a light peachy color and then a light pink red. Its like a rainbow. Jacob looks out the window too with his head resting on mine.

Jacob turns me to face him before pressing his lips to mine gently

Jacob turns me to face him before pressing his lips to mine gently. I smile before pulling away and laying my head on his chest.

''''''''''''''''''''''

Heres another chapter because this story was getting a lot of love so whyyyyyy notttttt? Hope this was good and I'll try to write more. Okay baiiiiii I might be meeting Jacob in Houston GVVCDCFVGGGV okay now baiiiii.

~Luna

Word Count:742 words