eleven

This is going to be now. Like the Last Text world tour. His EP etc.

Luna's POV
I'm scrolling through Instagram as Jacob walks into my house. "Thanks for knocking." I said as Jacob smiles at me before sitting down next to me. "Hey baby." He says with a smile before leaning in and kissing me softly. "Hi." I say pulling away with a smile.

"How are you enjoying being back home?" I say locking my phone so I can listen to Jacob. "Its great. I love meeting my fan- supporters and touring all over but I missed home." He says sighing happily. "You're already excited to be back on the road right?" I said laughing. "You know me so well." He says kissing my cheek.

"I'm going to miss you." I said with a sad smile. "Why would you miss me if we're going to be together?" He says acting confused. "You're kidding?" I said looking at him shocked. He just shakes his head with a smile. "Only if you would come with me of course?" He said shyly. "How could anyone say no to traveling with you?" I said kissing his cheek. "I love you!" I said hugging him. "I love you too." He says kissing the top of my head.

"Texas is the next stop right?" (A/N where I'm meeting Jacob :')) I ask pulling away. "Yeah, you're right. How did you know?" He asks confused. "I keep up with the tour dates, you know so I know when you're coming back home." I said embarrassed with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"You're adorable." He said kissing my cheek multiple times. "Okay okay I get it." I said laughing. "So you spoke to my mom about this?" I asked him. "Yeah, she agreed. She says you're always sad and missing me." He says with a smile. "Its true. Life sucks without you." I say making him smile.

"I love your smile." I say smiling. "It makes me smile." I said laughing. "It only exists with you." He says making me blush. "I love you." I say again. I love you too." He said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

{×}{×}{×}{×}{×}{×}
This was short but I wanted to update for you guys. :) Hope you enjoyed and vote for more and comment ideas.
~Luna

Follow my 2 Instagram fanpages for rjs
@/smilingforsartorius &
@/jcaobxsartorius

Word Count:400 words