nine

After 4 episodes everyone was asleep. Jacob has been on his phone scrolling through Twitter for the past 10 minutes. "Jacob?" I say making him stop scrolling before he locked his phone and ser it on the nightstand. "Are you mad?" I ask quietly.

"No. Not at all. I mean why would I be mad that my bestfriend has more in common with my girlfriend and could take her away from me?!" Jacob asks throwing his hands up in frustation. "Are you saying you don't trust me around Johnny?" I ask in disbelief. "Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying!" He whisper yells making me frown. "Are you seriously thinking I'd leave you?" I say sitting up.

"No of course not...I'm saying you'd cheat on me." He says making anger bubble inside me. "You don't trust me?" I say a bit angry. "No, I don't." He says and I stand up. Then I burst all the anger, confusion and sad flowing out of me. I grab my bag and take out the bracelet matching the one on my wrist.

"Here. I forgot to give it to you today, but I must as well give it to you now since I have no use of it." I say angrily throwing him the bracelet. "What are you doing?" Jacob says catching the bracelet as I put on my shoes. "Not that you care, but I'm leaving." I say collecting my things and walking up to the door. "You can't leave! It's like 2 a.m!" Jacob says as I open the door.

"Watch me." I say before walking out and closing the door behind me. I wipe away the stray tears that fell before breathing in and walking to the elevator. I press the button before the light from the bright hallway gleams on my bracelet. I look down at the silver accessory before sighing. I let a tear fall as I whisper, "Fake Jacob." The elevator opens and I start to walk in.

"Luna! Wait!" Jacob says making me turn around. He's running towards me with the bracelet twinkling in the light around his wrist. When he reaches me I open my mouth to say something but he puts his hands on my face and crashes his lips on mine. "Only hers." He says after pulling away. He holds my hand as I pick up my stuff and we walk back to the hotel room.

With his bracelet that says 'only hers' and mine that says 'only his' clinking together as we head back to the room.

Word Count:432 words.

This sucked btw