twentythree

Monday
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K
I had woken up early and excited. I had showered, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and gone to my house to change. Jacob and I would meet at his house and then go to Starbucks to meet up with them.

I looked through my clothes before deciding on this outfit;

I sighed in satisfaction before taking my keys, and phone and walking out

I sighed in satisfaction before taking my keys, and phone and walking out. I drove to Jacobs house and quickly went to his door before knocking on it. "Hey!" I say with a smile as the door opens. "Hey Luna!" Jacob says before exiting the house, closing the door and then hugging me.

We get in the car and listen to blackbear on the way there. We scream the lyrics and dance like weirdos. We laugh together as I turn the car off when we reach our destination. We get out of the car and walk up to the cafe.

We enter the store and get hit with the strong scent of coffee. "I'll order you can go talk to them." Jacob says as he notices me looking around anxiously. "You sure?" I ask. "Yes." He says holding my shoulders. "You're the best!" I say before kissing his cheek. "The usual?" He asks. I nod before slipping away.

I quickly find the loud boys sitting in a booth. There's Jack Grazer, Sophia Lillis, Chosen Jacobs, Jeremy Taylor, Jaden Lieberher, Finn, and Wyatt Oleff. I walk up to them and they look up at me with smiles.

"Hi I'm Luna. Jacobs ordering so..." I say nervously. "Oh, yeah he told us about you!" Jaeden says excitedly. "Finn did too!" Jack says making Finn laugh. "Well sit down!" Sophia says kindly. "Thanks." I say smiling back at them before pulling up a chair to the booth.

"Finally another girl!" Sophia says making us laugh. "Hey guys!" Jacob says as he comes with our drinks. He pulls up a chair next to me and shoots me a smile making me blush. "Hey Jacob!" Chosen greets. "Sup." Jack acts trying to act cool and tough.

"You're not fooling anyone, babe." Finn says before kissing his cheek makin Jack giggle. "Sup." Jaeden says mimicking Jack. "Stop!" Jack says with a pout. "You're adorable." Finn says making Jack flush. "You stop too." He says before burying his face into Finn's chest. "Cute cute cute." Sophia says before snapping a picture.

"Okay we get it couples." Jeremy says with a roll of his eyes. "I agree with the amount of disgust in that comment." Chosen says with his hand raised. "Same." Wyatt says making everyone but me laugh. "What?" I ask making everyone laugh harder. "What's so funny?" I ask as Wyatt blushes.

"It's funny because Wyatt's not single!" Jeremy says making me look at him in confusion. "Are you sure?" I ask tilting my head. "100% sure." He says while wiping away tears. "Then who is he dating?" I ask as the laugher subsides. Jaeden nods at Wyatt before he opens his mouth in hisetsnce.

"I-I'm dating Jaeden." Wyatt says while looking down with a slight blush and a small smile. "Aw that's awesome I'm happy for you two!" I say making them both smile. We all talked together leaving no one out. We teased eachother a few times too but nothing too bad.

Halfway through a conversation about cake I felt something touch my hand. I glanced under the table and saw Jacobs open hand. I took it with a smile. When we left we all had eachothers phone numbers which I was very happy about.

"Did you have fun?" Jacob asked as we walked out. "I had so much fun." I said excitedly as we left Starbucks hand in hand.

-"-"-"-"-"-
This was extremely short but I was falling asleep finishing this. Today was my first day back at school and I got mad at my boyfriend so it sucked. School is so stressful and honestly I'm just so tired. Hopefully I'll have something up tomorrow! Oh I'm also meeting Zach! On December 16! (: I'm very happy about that!
-luna
Word Count: 682 words