•six•

A/N THIS HAS BEEN LONG OVERDUE ps. read the author's note at the bottom. pps. i am changing emily and elizabeth's ages to fifteen.
-
I wake up to the most annoying noise, my alarm clock. I hit snooze which gives me another couple minutes to lay down before I have to start getting ready. But alarm goes off again, and I decide to get up, but first coffee. I walk down to the kitchen and fix myself a cup of coffee. After I finish, I walk back upstairs and I am so tempted to lay down again but then I realize it's Friday. I turn on the cast album from "Waitress", which is one of my favorite musicals. I love Jessie Mueller, and Christopher Fitzgerald. It would be a dream to meet them. It was also a dream to meet the Hamilton cast but look where I am. I look at my hair in the mirror,  which I am actually pleased with for once. I keep it in the ponytail, which surprisingly wasn't messy. I get into the shower, and shower in a lot less time than usual since I didn't wash my hair. I get out of the shower, and pick out one of my new outfits. I get a pink crop top, a pair of light wash, high waisted shorts, and white sandals. I take a picture of my outfit and text Jasmine, "what do you think?". I turn the "Waitress" cast album back on, and I left off at "When He Sees Me," one of my favorite songs. I put on some makeup, then fix the fly-aways from my ponytail. I finish getting ready, and lie back down to get on social media, but first I see Jasmine's response saying, "I love that outfit! So many boys are gonna notice you :)". I smile and roll my eyes before opening up Twitter. I scroll through my feed and get a text about 10 minutes later saying, "I'm downstairs and ready to drive you to school," from Anthony.

I grab my backpack and run down the couple flights of stairs to the stage door where I see Anthony's parked car. I get into the passenger side and throw my backpack at my feet. "Happy Friday Elizabeth," he says to me while starting the car back up.

"Happy Friday," I say with a big smile.

"Do you have any nicknames, I mean Elizabeth just sounds so formal," he says while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Um, I don't really like nicknames," I start but Anthony cuts me off.

"Oh that's fine."

"You didn't let me finish," I say and lightly hit his arm, "one of my friends, Emily, sometimes calls me Eliza."

"Eliza?" He asks, and I nod my head. "Like Eliza Schuyler?"

"Yep, she's also a big fan of the show. She told me I was lucky to be named Elizabeth," I explain.

"I see, I see, I'm gonna call you Kid though," he says causing me to laugh. We arrive to school not much later and Anthony exclaims, "Have a good Friday!" to me as I exit his car.

"You too," I reply before shutting the door. I walk into the school to see Emily and Maddie. "Hey guys," I say as I approach.

"I saw your YouTube video," Maddie says.

"Oh god," I mutter to myself. "How bad was it? Please be honest" I ask.

"I loved it," she said, "It was beautiful. Even though I'm not really huge a Hamilton fan, I loved it," she said with a genuine smile.

"Thank you," I said with a blush. "We should go to class now."

Emily and I walk to first period and Maddie walks her separate way. "I told you, everyone told you," Emily said to me as we made our way to Algebra.