•eleven•

I wake up, and it's already 10:36. It's nice to sleep but, I feel so unproductive. I just want to be back to normal. I text Lin asking him if he's gonna get my school work again today, he said he would be here at noon. I decide to get dressed, so I put on some sweatpants and a "School of Rock" shirt. I love these kinds of shirts. I put on some mascara, and lie back down.

I decide to read my A. Ham biography. He really was one of the most interesting founding fathers. After awhile, I plug in my headphones, I listen the cast album for Waitress, it's one of my favorite musicals besides Hamilton, of course. Before I know it, I hear Lin knocking through my headphones, "Come in," I yell.

"I brought you pizza, and your work," he tells me and sets a manila folder with some papers inside and lunchbox with pizza inside in front of me.

"Thank you," I tell him. I open the lunchbox and there was so much pizza inside, "I don't need all of this."

"It's not all for you, I brought some for me," he informs me before taking a slice of pizza. "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, but can I pick?" I ask him.

"What do you want to watch?" he questions.

"Aladdin," I state. Even though we watched it Saturday, it's a good movie.

"Let's go," Lin said while finishing his slice of pizza and grabbing another. I bring up Netflix, and start the movie. We watch the movie and sing along to all the songs, from Prince Ali to Part of Your World. The movie finishes, and Lin leaves to go respond to fan mail. I open the folder, and begin my work. Just like yesterday, it was easy. Review from Algebra, new vocab for Spanish, and a reminder that our essays were due next week, and like always I was planning on doing my the night before.

I quickly finish my homework and see a text from Sean, "Hey! Wanna hang? :)". I grab my crutches and go down the hall to Lin's dressing room. "Can I invite a friend over again?" I ask him.

"Who do you want to invite? Emily and Maddie?" He says.

"Sean," I mumble.

"Who?" he questions

"Sean," I say louder.

"No no no no no no no no," he tells me. "No boys."

"Please?"

"Fine, but he only gets to stay for an hour, and if I want to, I can check in."

"Okay," I groan before crutching down the hall.

"I just don't trust him," he yells to me.

I go back into my room and tell Sean he can come over. This was going to be fun...

sorry this is short, I didn't have a lot of time. i am driving to my granparents house will barely have any service or wifi. i won't have a chapter tomorrow but i will make it up to y'all, i promise!!