•thirteen•

I wake up wanting to go back to school, but knowing Lin still won't budge. I begged him last night to let me go to school, but refused to let me go. At least it's Wednesday and people would be here for the matinee. Lin told me that I would really like the Ham4Ham guest today, I tried guessing but he never said if I was right or wrong, all he would say is be patient. I wonder if I can watch it today. I pull a pair of black joggers, and a Wicked shirt out of my closet, not caring how I look today. I put on some mascara, then lie back down and wait until people arrive. I put on some music, and just listen with no distraction.

Lin comes up to my room, and sets my work in front of me. "Do you wanna watch the Ham4Ham today in the audience?"

"Yes! Of course!" I exclaim.

"You can sit with Howard while he films," Lin informs me before walking out.

"Wait," I call out while he was still in the doorway.

"What?"

"Is it Sierra Boggess?" I ask, and he walks away and sighs. I play some games on my phone until Lin comes to tells me the Ham4Ham was about to start. I go and sit down next to Howard and we get to know each other.

Lin comes out and everyone begins to cheer. "You guys are really like this guest today, I can sense it. Give it for Alex Brightman," Lin exclaims and knocks on the door. My jaw drops to my lap. (A/N THIS HASN'T HAPPENED BUT REALLY SHOULD). Alex comes out with a big smile and waves at everyone. "I'm just gonna say we got Lac on melodica, and let Alex take over." Lin passed Alex a mic.

Lac starts to play, and I immediately recognize the song. Alex was gonna sing "March of the Witch Hunters" from Wicked.(A/N if you did not know, alex played boq in wicked on broadway) As soon as I recover from Alex coming out, my jaw drops again. After Alex finishes I can't stop clapping, he's just so good. Lin concludes the Ham4Ham, I follow them back to the stagedoor, and we go inside. Alex turns around and introduces himself, "I'm Alex, I don't think we have met."

"We haven't, I'm Elizabeth and a huge fan," I tell him. Alex, Lin, and I talk for awhile before they have to go get ready for their matinees.

I head back to my room and start my work for school. I have more than the past two days, but it was still easy. I finish before the show starts, and head downstairs to hang out with the cast. Apparently Daveed was on a lunch date with Jalene and would be back for the night show, and Oak wasn't feeling good today, so we had Seth and Ephraim as Laf/Jeff and Herc/Mads. I see the cast about to start their prayer circle, I walk up to Chris and ask, "Do you mind if I join?"

"Of course you can join," Chris says and breaks his the circle,and I join between him and Anthony. Chris says the prayer, and afterwards we all disperse. They call places, and many people leave. I go over to the table and see Morgan, Austin, Voltaire, and Stephanie. I see Gregory hoarding cookies.

"I am guess you are keeping those a secret from Thayne?" I ask him.

"Shhh," Gregory says and passes me a cookie.

I look at Morgan, Stephanie, and Voltaire and they are all distracted. Stephanie and Morgan are watching the monitors while taking notes, and Voltaire is live tweeting. I pull out my phone and see I have a text from Emily, "how's it going with sean? also, i'm jealous and want a girlfriend."

"we're going on date on friday. and i'll help you find someone." I reply to her.

After the show, I go out to dinner with Seth, Elizabeth, Andrew, Gregory, and Carleigh. We sit down at our table, and after we get situated, I ask, "How was the show?"

"It was good, I didn't have any mishaps," Seth says.

"Me neither," Carleigh adds.

"We weren't on," Andrew says motioning to himself and Elizabeth. We talk for a bit longer, then we get our food. After we finish, they walk, and I crutch back to theater.

I head up to my room after five minutes of going up the stairs. I finish up my work for school, and head down to Lin and Groff's dressing room. I knock on the door, and the tell me to come in. I come into see Lin and Groff, and honestly have no clue what to think. I take a picture and tweet it. "@elizabethrose_ 'walked into this, you guys are welcome.'" I attach the picture of them cuddling? I don't really know what they are doing. I sit down on their couch and wait for them to stop canoodling each other. "Are you guys done?" I ask. "I kinda have a question."

"What's your question?" Lin says taking his attention away from his co-star.

"When I am gonna be able to see the show? I know I have seen part of it on the monitors downstairs, and the show is really popular. But can I see the show eventually?" I tell him.

"I don't see why not, we can figure something out," he says and I begin to smile.

"Thank you so much," I say as I rush up and hug him. "You two may continue to canoodle each other now," I tell them as I exit. I go back to my room knowing I might be the happiest teenager in America right now. I check my phone, and Emily wants to have a sleepover tonight. I don't know if I'll be able to go, the cast has to start getting ready soon. I decide to go back to Lin's dressing room

I ask him if he can go and he says, "Sure, but I have to start getting ready. Maybe you can ask one of the swings? Also, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning for your appointment to get your stitches out."

"You might have to pick me up early, because my friends will have to go to school," I inform him and he nods. I go downstairs, and see Andrew and ask, "Can you drive me to a slumber party before the show starts?"

"Of course hunty!" he exclaims.

I quickly go back upstairs and throw my stuff into a duffle bag. I grab my bag, and go back downstairs to see Andrew. "I'm ready to go."