•fourteen•

I head up to Emily and her parents' apartment. I greet them and we head back to her room. I see Maddie already back there. I sit down, and lean my crutches against the wall.

"When do you get to get rid of those things?" Emily asks, motioning to my crutches.

"I'm not sure, but I am going to get my stitches out tomorrow, and they are gonna check my ankle too. Maybe I'll get rid of them tomorrow?" I reply with a shrug.

We talk for a couple hours about boys, some gossip, they fill me in about the gossip at school. Apparently some people believed I died? 

"How was the boy you met at the party?" Maddie asks raising her eyebrows, and lightly elbowing me.

"He's good, we're going on a date Friday," I inform them, and I feel a blush form on my cheeks.

"Well, when do we get to meet this famous boy?" Emily adds.

"If, it goes well Friday, we'll see. I don't want you guys embarrassing me," I tell them.

"Fine," Emily groans.

"Especially you," I laugh looking at her.

The rest of the night went smoothly, we watched some movies, made Maddie listen to more of Hamilton, and  Emily wanted to prank call people, but Maddie and I declined.

The next morning, I wake up to Maddie and Emily running around like mad men getting ready for school. Maddie was getting dressed in one bathroom, that's what Emily told me, and Emily was doing her makeup in the other. I wait for Emily to finish, and I hop into the bathroom and get dressed. I put on a pair of lacy black shorts, and a cute teal shirt. I put some concealer under my eyes because I have terrible bags, and some mascara on. I come out of the bathroom and text Lin telling him he can come and pick me up.

Ten minutes later, Lin is at the door to pick me up. I gather my things, and go out to him. I hand him my bag, and say goodbye to everyone. "What time is my appointment?" I ask as we ride the elevator down to the lobby.

"9:15," he tells me before checking his phone"Want to get breakfast? We have about an hour, unless you already ate."

"I haven't eaten yet, we can can get breakfast," I reply. Lin takes me to this quaint diner, I get chocolate chip pancakes with bacon, and Lin gets toast with over easy eggs.  After we finish up, we drive to the hospital.

The appointment goes well, I get the stitches out from surgery, but the ones on my forehead dissolve so they won't leave a scar. They looked at my ankle, and say it's getting better. They decided that I didn't need my cast anymore, so they gave me a boot to help it finish healing. Things are getting better.

-

Sorry this was boring, and short. I have drama coming soon, so that should be good. Also, what do you guys think of Sean? One of my friends hates him with a burning passion, and the another friend thinks he's okay. Comment your thoughts! Trying my best to get updates out as much as possible. :)