•sixteen•

so sorry this took forever, oops.
Last night was amazing. Sean is such an amazing guy, I don't see why my friends don't like him. Maybe I could invite them over and Sean so they could see how good of a guy he is. I text Lin asking to invite three friends over, and he says yes. I text Maddie, Emily, and Sean inviting them over around noon. (a/n i feel like all she does is hang out with her friends, but this will have a point soon. i promise). I realize I should have asked Lin, but he probably won't mind. He knows my friends, he trusts them.

They soon reply saying they'll be over in an hour, since it was already eleven in the morning. I go downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee, and decide to skip breakfast since I woke up later than usually. I just grab a banana and run upstairs to get ready.

I shower, and pick out a pair of high rise shorts, and a black crop top, with a flannel over top. I apply some light makeup, then begin to blow dry my hair. After I finish, I straighten my hair, because every time I blow dry my hair it's always frizzy, but I'm probably just doing it wrong. I finish my hair and by that time Emily texts me saying her and Maddie are here. I head downstairs to greet them, and lead them back upstairs.

"What are we gonna do?" Emily asks getting straight to the point.

"Well, Sean-" I start before getting cut off.

"Sean is coming?" She asks.

"Yes, he should be here soon." I reply.

"Time to meet the jerk who's using my friend."

"He's not a jerk," I tell them.

"We don't even know him, and we can tell he's a jerk," Maddie adds.

My phone buzzes, and it shows Sean texted me saying he was here. I go downstairs without saying anything to go get him. "Hey," I say as I open to door to greet him.

"Someone's happy," he tells me as he walks in.

"Happy to see you," I reply as I get on my tippy toes to peck his cheek. We walk upstairs, and I introduce everyone.

"We should play truth or dare," Elizabeth says with a smirk on her face. Oh god, where is she going with this?

"Um okay? You can start," I suggest.

"Okay, Elizabeth. Truth or dare?" Maddie asks.

"Dare?" I answer, scared of what was coming up. I was probably gonna regret this.

"Okay, I dare you to make out with Sean," Maddie dares me with the biggest smirk on her face.

I look at Sean and he just shrugs. We pause, then dive into the kiss. (don't feel like explaining this, moving on)

The rest of the game was fun, I learned some stuff about my friends that I never knew but it was random facts. "This is boring now, wanna watch a movie?" Maddie suggests.

Sean's phone vibrates, "Sorry, I actually have to go, soccer practice. It was nice meeting you two, see you soon Elizabeth," he says with a wink before walking out the door.

"Wait, I thought you played football?" I ask him.

A look of feat rushes over Sean before he says, "Oh I play both." He weirdly rushes out. That was awkward.

After he walks out I ask my friends, "What did you think of him?"

"He's nice, but what just happened was weird," Emily says while pulling Netflix up on my television.

"Yeah, that was suspicious, and he left his phone," she adds while holding up his space gray iPhone.

"We should check his texts," Emily says without taking her attention away from the television.

"I don't think we should," I say.

"He left his phone, and was acting weird. Just check the phone," Emily says to us.

"Fine, but don't tell me what it says," I tell them.

"There's no password, that was stupid," Maddie says.

"Um, Elizabeth. You might wanna know what this says," Emily says to me.

"I told you didn't wanna know," I reply more interested in my phone than Sean's.

"Elizabeth, I think he's cheating."
-
sorry this is short, i just wanted to get a chapter out. also i got a cute idea for a janthony high school au, would anyone read it?