•twenty•

I wake up and run into the bathroom. I drop down onto my hands and knees and begin to throw up. Last night I felt fine and wondered what was wrong now. There was a show today, so at least I won't be alone all day. I rummage around in the drawers to find a thermometer, and luckily do find one. I take my temperature and see I have a fever of 102.8...great. I decide not to call and bother anyone, they were coming in later and I could tell them then. I remember someone telling me if you get a fever of 105 or above you could die, so if it got higher I guess I would call someone. I lie back down in bed and try to fall back asleep, but with my raging fever and my chills, I fail to fall asleep. I decide to turn on Smash and watch a few episodes. I love the show so much, I've always idolized Megan Hilty, and it's so cool to watch Leslie on TV and now I can say I know him now. I look at the clock and see it's only eight. I had a few more hours until people would start showing up. Since it was Sunday, Lin wouldn't be in today and Javi would be playing Hamilton. I'll probably put a sign up on my door and lock it. Lin and Jasmine were the only two cast members I felt really comfortable. Everyone's so nice, but I can confide in them and know they won't judge me or tell anyone what I say, and I really enjoy that. I head downstairs to the kitchen, and decide to skip the coffee, and just make myself some toast. I head back upstairs and continue to watch Smash. I think I fell asleep not much after this cause next thing I know Jasmine is in my room shaking me awake.

"Elizabeth.... wake up!!" She says while shaking my used to be sleeping body.

I groan before running into the bathroom and throwing up again. "Jazzy I think I'm really sick" I tell her.

"Lemme take your temperature," she replies while pulling the thermometer out of the cabinet. She takes my temperature which has now climbed up to 103.4, "oh no, you can't stay here let me take you to Ant and I's apartment," she tells me. "Its 'Dear Theodosia' right now, after 'Non-Stop' I can get Alysha to finish the show for me. I got to go tell the stage manager first, then I can come help you pack for a few nights." Jazzy runs out of my room to go do what she just said, and I find a bag to put some clothes in, along with toiletries like my toothbrush, and hairbrush.

About ten minutes later, Jasmine is back upstairs and we head down to the stagedoor. She signs a few playbills and takes a photo or two before we head over to her car. As soon as we walk into her apartment, I collapse into the bed of her guest bedroom.

-

hi!! so, i'm not dead, only very inactive. i'm so sorry for this being about three months late. y'all have been so patient, and i'm thankful for that. i really don't have an excuse for why this is late, but as 2017 is here i hope to be writing more often!!