Ch. 2

The car ride was silent besides the tapping of keys on his laptop. Now that we weren't in the dark I could see him better. He was extremely good looking. His hair was a deep brow that was shorter on the side and longer on top. He was huge, for his legs stretched out in front of him and his head almost touched the roof of the car. His arms and chest barley contained themselves in his shirt and don't get me started on his thighs. I looked away quickly.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"England."

"England!"

"That is what I just said. I'm the Vampire King of England, Kitten."

"What-um...what will happen to me?" He turned to look at me with his eyebrow raised.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what exactly did you buy me for?"

"Ah well I'll explain that on the plane." He said getting out of the car. I slid out after him and followed him to his private jet. His jet was black on the outside and the inside had tan leather seats. I followed him towards the front and he gestured to the seat by the window. My eyes widened and I sat by the window looking out. I was super excited to fly.

"Please fasten your seat belts." I heard someone say. The plan started to move and I was glued to the window. I heard a sigh and then felt a arm reach across my waist. I looked down to see him buckling me in and rolling his eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered as I looked out the window to see we were in the air.

"Wow"

"I'm guessing this is you first time flying?"

"Yeah" I replied turning back to him.

"Okay so let's go over the rules. You will be with me most of the time. Attending meetings, parties, and just keeping me company. I'm not a very social person. You need to stay close to me when by others cause they might think you are free to take since any other pets I've bought are free to members at my castle. You aren't. I don't want others touching you. I was serious when I said that I don't like when people touch what is mine. Understood?"

"Um yes-wait no."

"What don't you under stand?" He said turning from his laptop and looking at me.

"If you aren't social and never kept any other pets then why me and why 10,000,000 dollars?" He sighed and looked at me intensely.

"You are extremely beautiful. That will take the attention off me and get them to stop questioning why I have had no personal pets before."

"Why would I take the attention off of you?"

"They think that I was just waiting to find the most beautiful one and won't need anymore since I have found you."

"I doubt that but what is the real reason you didn't have one before?"

"I told you I do not like to socialize much."

"Then why do you want me to keep you company?"

"Cause you are interesting."

"You don't know anything about me." I said glaring at him.

"I don't know much about you. But I did see you yank the chain making the others fall although you tried to conceal your laughter and the twitch of you lip at the mention of other powers you might posses. So my little Kitten, would you like to tell me what it is?" My eyes widened at what he had just said. How was he so observant?

"I h-have no idea what you are talking about."

"Don't lie to me Kitten. If you do not want to tell me now that is fine. But you will tell me. Understood?" I nodded my head hesitantly.

"Good now go to sleep. You look tired. Any questions can be answered when you awake and I have work to do." He said turning to his laptop once again.

He was strange. He almost seemed like he was being civil to me. I'm surprised he hasn't lashed out at me fore the way I talked to him. They usually do. But I wouldn't let that distract me. It could be an act. No way was I lucky.

I turned to the window and leaned against it thinking about our conversation. I must have fallen asleep cause the next thing I know I'm being shook around and I bolt up.

"Relax its just turbulence." The King said.

"Are we almost there?"

"Yeah I think we have about a hour till we arrive."

I bite my lip as I study him. He is still working on his laptop but his suite jacket is off and his tie is loose. He's leaned forward and his eyebrows are scrounged up in concentration.

"Go ahead." He suddenly says making me jump.

"What?"

"I know you have something to say. So say it."

"Okay..." I stop to pull my thoughts together. "Tell me if I got this right. You don't like talking to many others and people questioning you, so you bought me for 10,000,000 dollars so my beauty, strange abilities and oddness compared to other pets will distract not only your fellow super naturals but you also?"

"Well I guess that sums up most of it."

"You are so confusing."

"Yes well you are stuck with me. Now when we are with others you must address me as either your Highness or My Lord but alone feel free to call me by name. You must listen to what I say at all times and do as I ask. I will have a new collar for you once we land. As for the leash I will use it until I can trust you to not try and run or kill me. Good?"

"Uh yeah ."

"Great. Now leave me be."

I huffed as I slouched in my chair and stared out the window. About 30 minuets later the pilot announced we were landing. I was super nervous and gripped the seats. I heard him chuckle at me but ignored him. Once we finally landed I relaxed and got up following close behind him. When we got off the ramp of the plane two vampires approached us wearing suites.

"M'lord what a beautiful pet you have got." One said reaching for me. Before he could lay a finger on me Zachariah shot his hand out snatching the mans hand and growled.

"She is mine. No one is allowed to touch her."

"Y-yes M'lord"

"Good where is the collar?"

The other one held out a collar that was black leather with lace on the ends. The inside had padding and there was a Z made out of diamonds on the front. Zachariah took it and wrapped it around my neck then attached the matching leash to it. I followed him to the car and got in the back, just now noticing the black tiny dress I was still wearing. It's not that it bothered me cause pets were forced to wear tiny outfits or lingerie as their clothes. I wondered what he would make me wear.

"Pet. When we get to the castle you will be seen by a seamstress to get you your wardrobe, accessories, shoes, and anything else you need. Any piercings?" Piercings were common for pets so that they could be adorned with jewels.

"Yes M'lord ears and belly."

"You have your belly button pierced?"

"Yes M'lord."

"Okay then. Now once you are finished there I will have someone come to give you a tour and then take you to your room. You will eat inside it tonight for I will be to busy to eat in the dinning hall."

I nodded my head and then continued to look outside the window amazed at all of the buildings and people around. So far King Zachariah does not seem to bad. I just hope he forgot about my other power he does not know of. I doubt I would live if I told him I could kill someone with just a glance.