Ch.3

I've never lived by water. Not even close. So when we pulled up to a castle right next to my new home I kinda freaked out. And by freaking out I mean jumping up and down in my seat and repeating "Oh my gosh" over and over again. When we finally got to the entrance my door was opened and I climbed out looking at everything. I followed behind Zachariah, taking in as much as I could until we came to a room.

"Go on in, I will see you tomorrow." He said then turned and left. Well then.

I turned the door knob and was greeted by stacks and stacks of fabrics, clothes and jewels.

"Awww come in! Come in! Very pretty! Yes?" Said a tiny man with short hair and one of those twisty mustaches.

"Uhh"

"We get you many things! Come I show you!" He said scuttling away. I quickly followed him as he rounded a desk.

"You the Kings most prized and only pet! I see why!" He yelled as he wiggled his very big brows.

"You looka like a doll! Now me take your measurement. Okay!" He said and  then proceeded to measure my body. "Any piercing?"

"Um yes, ears and belly button."

"Okay! We get you many jewels!" He then brought out all types of jewelry that went from earrings to full body diamond chains.

"Wow these are amazing."

"But of course I made them."

After hours of going through different fabrics and jewels he finally released me.

"Okay. I make-ah everything and send to you room. Itsa be sexy but classy." He said turning back to his room while leaving me in front of the door confused.

"He didn't even tell me his name." I said out loud to my self.

"His name is Reggie. He is super excited to have a woman to dress up. Kept talking about all the other Kings and Lords will be very jealous and that King Zachariah will be smitten." I turned to see a guy standing behind me. "Hello I'm Michael."

"Catherine."

"I'm here to give you a tour. We should start down stairs. Follow me." He said giving me a smile and walking away. He was tall, but not as tall as Zachariah. Probably about 6'-3". He had blondish hair and red eyes. He took me through every room and I was shocked at how beautiful each were. By the time we were done I was exhausted and my feet were killing me. But I noticed that there wasn't really anyone else around.

"Where is everyone?"

"There isn't really a lot of people here. Just the staff, security, and sometimes people will come to visit."

"Oh."

"Yeah. So this is your room. Dinner will be brought up shortly. You are to stay in your room unless me or the King comes for you. No one else. That is important okay?"

"Okay."

"Good now I must go." Then he left.

About 10 minuets later he came back with a tray and left again. I sat on my bed as I ate looking around my new room. It was beautiful. The rooms colors were purple, gold, and white. In the center against the far wall was a giant bed and next to it were two chairs and a table. On the other wall was I giant mirror with shelves surrounding it. This was a major upgrade from the cell I previously occupied.

After finishing my dinner I took off my heels and slipped into bed. As soon as my eyes shut I was asleep.

I woke up to Reggie barging in.

"Ah me beauty! It is time to get-ah ready for the day!"