Ch. 5

We pulled up to a giant marble building with columns and like a million stairs. Stepping out after Zachariah I looked up at the building lite with yellow lights. Alex and Micah climbed out after me and stood behind us. We walked up the steps, which wasn't easy for me, and came to two giant wood doors. There was a man next to them that opened the doors for us. We walked in to once again be in front of two doors. Zachariah turned to another man and told him his name. The man nodded and opened the doors.

"England Vampire King Zachariah, Lord Alex, and Lord Micah." The man announced as we entered. Many turned to stare and I scooted closer to Zachariah.

"Why are they staring?" I whispered.

"Because of you." Alex said with a smirk.

I looked around and saw that many other pets had on lingerie or tiny sheer dresses and was glad I did not have to wear that. As we walked around the room, Zachariah greeting people, I stayed close to him which meant a step behind him to his left. We then came up to a group of men a couple feet in front of us with there pets next to them.

"Yes my pet is Shifter and vampire! She has amazing senses!" One man said.

"Oh really? Well this one here was the most beautiful one at her auction as you can see and is demon and shifter! She can teleport to people!

"Gentlemen please! I have a Angel and shifter! Isn't she pretty! She can heal!"

As they all bragged about there pets that were on leashes and in tiny outfits Zachariah turned to me.

"Stay here with Alex and Micah. I am going to go over there and talk with someone. If I don't he will get all angry."He said rolling his eyes then walking over to the group of men.

"Hello men." He said once he approached them gaining all there attention.

"Ah King Zachariah! It is so good to see you! Still have no pet I see." A man said with black hair and a white suit on. "You really must get one! I just attained one that is human and Angel! Quiet the looker along with her ability to heal!" He said tugging on the leash in his hand showing a girl with black hair and blue eyes. "I would love to help you find one if you need." He added cockily.

"Oh no King Marcus. I do have a pet." Zachariah stated.

"Oh well where is she? Even if she might be a little on the ugly side you should have brought her!"

Zachariah gave out a big laugh which made him ten times hotter than he already is might I add.

"Kitten!" He said turning to me, which also led all the others to turn to me there eyes widening. "Come."

I walked over to them and immediately stood to Zachariah's side.

"Yes your highness?" I said looking up at him. His eyes flashed as he looked down at me before looking back at the men.

"Men this is my pet Catherine. Kitten say hello."

"M'lords." I sad bowing my head.

"Where did you get her?" One demanded, jealousy on his face.

"America."

"What is she?" King Marcus said pushing his pet behind him and stepping towards me. Zachariah's arm went around me pulling me into his side and I place one hand on his chest and the other on his back so they could not take my hands.

Zachariah smirked at King Marcus."Angel and demon."

"What! Those always die at birth!"

"Yes but not mine. Her eyes are blue and purple as you can see and she can heal and control demonic creatures." He said proudly. I hid my smile by looking down.

"How much?"  Zachariah stiffened as did I but he relaxed and rubbed his thumb against my waist.

"Sorry but she is not for sell." He told King Marcus.

"I wouldn't sell her either if I had her! She is full of grace and beauty! And very sexy."One man said from the other side of Marcus with lust in his eyes making me a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes King Zachariah. You seem to have the most magnificent pet out of all." Another said while King Marcus just glared.

"I know, I do don't I?" He said smugly."Now please excuse us. I must go and say hello to some others." He said walking away and dragging me along.

"Very well done Kitten." He whispered in my ear.

"What? I did nothing but stand there." I said confused.

"Exactly! You don't even have to do anything and still you are the most wonderful creature anyone has ever seen."

I rolled my eyes and followed him to the next group who were a lot more friendly then Marcus. After a while I started to get tired but luckily Zachariah went to our assigned table and we sat. Well I sat on his lap. He talked to the other Kings who were pretty nice and had their pets sitting on their feet beside two who were also sitting on there masters lap.

"Kitten I will be right back. Stay in my seat and don't leave." He whispered to me getting up. Once I sat in his chair he nodded and left. I was probably alone for only a minuet when King Marcus stepped in front of me.

"Hello Catherine."

"M'lord" I nodded eyes glancing around for Zachariah.

"Tell me. Do you like your master?"

"King Zachariah is a great master."

"Really? He is kinda odd no? I think you would like me much better then him." He said pulling my arm so that I stood and fell into his chest. I tried to get away but he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"M'lord! Please let go!"

"No I like you right here." He said showing me his fanged smile.

Before I could do anything else I was pulled away and Zachariah stood in front of me. His body was tense, his eyes were glowing, and his fangs were out. He growled and grabbed the other King throwing him against the wall.

"Do not touch my Pet!" He yelled then turned around and dragged me out to a closed off balcony.

He pushed me against a wall, gently, and placed his hands on either side of my face on the wall and then placed his forehead on mine, closing his eyes and breathing deeply. I placed my hands on his stomach to steady myself and then slowly brought them up his chest then to his neck. He pushed his body against mine and I could feel all of him pressed against me. He opened his eyes and watched me as one of his arms dropped and snaked around my waist pulling me even closer.

"It is taking everything in me to not go in there and rip him to shreds." He whispered huskily. He placed his head in my neck and breathed in deeply making me shiver and wrap my arms around his neck. His other arm came down from the wall and his hand rested in the middle of my shoulder blades. "You will be the death of me Kitten" he said, gently biting my neck and then resting his forehead on mine again. I dropped my hands down to his chest and rubbed them up and down trying to calm him. After 5 minuets he pulled away."Come let's go have dinner then leave." I followed him back, missing the feeling of him against me, to the banquet hall. We sat back in his chair with me on his lap, Marcus was no where in sight. I relaxed against him and rested my face in his neck. He shivered and pulled me closer as he waited for dinner to be served. Once his plate was placed in front of him I sat up, sitting side ways again as I looked around. Pets weren't allowed to eat here so I sat quietly. Zachariah had just finished a conversation with the man next to us and now no one was focused on us. He lifted the fork to his mouth when I sensed it. I stiffened causing Zachariah to freeze looking at me curiously. I started to breath heavily as my eyes widened. He put his fork down and looked at me. I turned to his plate dipping my finger in his mashed potatoes and popping it into my mouth. My eyes widened more and I tensed.

"Kitten what's the matter?" He said looking at me. I leaned into him so that I could whisper in his ear.

"The potatoes. They are poisoned."