Ch.6

He tensed under me then looked at me with wide eyes full of concern and curiosity. Why he was looking at me with concern I don't know. He was the one that someone was trying to kill. He stood up saying good bye to the others then over to Alex and Micah. They got up as soon as they saw him then followed him out of the building and down the stairs until we got to the street and waited for our limo.

"What's-" Alex started.

"Sh! Not here wait for the car." He whispered.

Once the car was in front of us we climbed in and Zachariah pulled me into his lap. He grabbed my face and looked at me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I said confused.

"Fine! You ate my food that you said was poisoned!" He yelled.

"What! Your food was poisoned?" Micah asked.

"How do you know?" Alex questioned.

"I was about to eat some when Kitten froze. I looked at her and she reached over dipping her finger into the potatoes and eating them. She then turned to me and said they were poisoned."

All eyes turned to me as I nervously picked at my nails.

"Kitten...how did you know they were poisoned and how are you not sick."

"Um...well...you see...." I couldn't say it. If I told him then he would send me back into auction and I would never see him, the castle, or the boys again. But mostly him.

"Kitten tell us." He said demandingly.

My lip started to quiver and tears formed in my eyes.

"Shit." Alex said. "If she starts crying I'm going to start crying!" He said freaking out a bit.

"Hey Kitten it's okay.  Please don't cry, cause Alex is a ugly crier and I don't want to have nightmares. Let's just wait till we get home." Zachariah said holding me into his chest. I heard the door open after a while and then felt the night air hit me as he climbed out still holding me. Then I was swarmed with warmth as we entered the castle. I felt him go up the stairs and into a room, Alex and Micah following. He sat down in his office chair and looked at me as he places me on his chest. "Okay Kitten go on and tell us."

"I don't know where to start." I said looking down, my hair framing my face. He tucked some behind my ear and looked at me.

"Start from the beginning."

"Promise you won't hate me."I said looking up at him.

"Promise."

I nodded my head then looked at Alex and Micah. They looked a little shocked but they had become good friends of mine while I have been here and couldn't hang out with Zachariah.

"Of course we won't hate you." Micah said.

"Yeah little pet." Alex said with a small smile.

"Okay" I nodded then begun."When I was born the doctors were shocked to see that I was breathing. You know how Demon blood and Angel blood are poisonous to each other. I was sent to the orphanage like all other hybrids. I stayed there for a long time and made friends with the others, but at the age of ten I was taken away because-"Tears begin to form in my eyes again but I continued, taking a deep breath. "They found me in the living room crying surrounded by the dead bodies of the ten other hybrid kids and the woman that took care of us. I killed them. From there they took me to a mental asylum. They locked me in a room. It was padded and I was chained up. While I was there a women took care of me. She was about 35 and human. She treated me nicely, not like the others. She treated me like a person and not a disease. Then one day she made a mistake, I was only 14 when it happened. She came in my room like any other day to give me my food. I reached down to grab it since she would untie my hands so I can eat. The plate was chipped and I cut my finger. I couldn't control it then. She grabbed my hand." I tear escaped but Zachariah wiped it away. "I always told her not to touch me. I screamed as she fell, but it was too late, she was dead. They rushed in. I was so angry, that I killed them too. I killed anyone that got in my way. When I got out I ran. I lived on the streets from then on and I learned to control my ability by practicing on plants. I learned i could detect poison from plants and that I could poison someone with a touch of my skin." I sighed making sure not to touch Zachariah's skin as I sat on his lap not wanting to see him freak out or flinch. "I also hunted. At night I would walk the streets. If you were beating some one up, stealing, anything I thought was wrong I would kill you, testing out my abilities. I was poison. I killed my mom, and those kids because I couldn't control the poison on my skin. I was so angry at myself that I didn't care if I killed some one. You see I can poison anyone with just a look. If I concentrate I can send poison from me to them on different levels. The first level they become sick. The second level they are in pain. And the last is death." I looked up at them as I said the last sentence. They were quiet. Just staring.

"Wow Kitten." Zachariah said looking as if he was lost in thought.

"That is...so cool! Dude you were like this badass Angel of death! I mean yeah you accidentally killed some people but then you went out hunting the streets which is awesome." Alex said looking excited. I let out a small giggle as he said that and he sent a smug look at Micah." I got her to laugh."

"Good. Those eyes mixed with tears was terrifying! I wanted to cry and give her anything she asked for!" Micah said looking relieved.

"I'm defiantly not getting rid of you. Your mine." Zachariah whispered. He stood up picking me up to and headed for the door. "Time for bed. We have to figure out who tried killing me tomorrow." He said leaving the two behind.

"Um Zachariah? My room is in the other direction."

"I know Kitten. Your sleeping in
my room tonight." He stated opening his door and placing me on his bed.

My heart beat increased as he walked away to close and lock his door. He went to his closet and pulled out a black Cotten shirt handing it to me. I ran to the bathroom, taking off my dress and getting into the shower. Once done I stepped out and dried off slipping the shirt on me. I went out of the bathroom to see Zachariah in his boxers flipping the blankets back, his muscles rippling with his movement. Oh Lord he was hot. Do you think he would be weirded out if I went up to him and just licked him? Yeah probably. I walked over to the other side of the bed and got in after he did, making sure to stay as far as possible. He had other plans though, cause he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his naked chest. I placed my hands on his chest and he pushed his leg between mine.

"Goodnight Kitten."

"Goodnight Zachariah." I closed my eyes and relaxed to the sound of his steady breathing.

A/N

Okay so I don't know about this chapter. But! I wrote a couple more chapters for this story since I had nothing else to do and it gets interesting. I don't know if I should post more chapters later on today or if I should wait till tomorrow...tell me what you guys think. Thank you for reading!
Xoxo