Ch.13

After yesterday I was super tired, so when I woke up to see it was morning I wasn't surprised.

"Morning Kitten." I looked to the side to see Zachariah sitting next to my bed.

"Hey." I said pulling the blankets back and moving to the edge wanting to get up.

"Wait, what are you doing?" He said standing in front of me and caging me in with his arms.

"Trying to get up?"

"Um no you are too weak and I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"Please? I just want to go to the garden." He sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Fine. But your not walking." He said as he lifted and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My arms went around his neck and he replaced his hands on my butt. I raised my eyebrow at him and he smiled. "What? Don't want you to fall."

"Sure."

We made our way to the hammock again and he sat so that I was now straddling him.

"I love you Kitten."

"I love you too Zachariah." I leaned down and placed my lips on his.

The kiss started out slow but soon turned heated and desperate. I pushed my hand through his hair and shivered as I felt his hand glide up my back under my shirt. I scooted closer to him and bit his bottom lip. He groaned into my lips and grabbed my ass with the other hand squeezing it as he grinded into me. A moan escapes my lips and I pulled at his hair. He stood up with me still wrapped around him and broke from the kiss. I started to kiss down his neck and lightly bit his neck. Groaning again he tightened his arms around me and started to walk. Soon we were in his room and he laid me on the bed following after me. He again attacked my lips and I started to unbutton his shirt. I flipped us over and begun to kiss down his chest, his moaning filling the silence. I sat up and pulled my shirt off throwing it across the room. He watched as I pulled my pants off and stood there in just my black lace underwear and bra. He pulled me to him and looked at me.

"Are you sure Kitten?"

"Yes. I want you to be my first."

"Fuck. You've never..."

"No." I said biting my lip and darting my eyes around.

He pulled me into his lap, Zachariah Jr. making himself  know under me, as he looked me in the eyes.

"I'm so fucking glad." He said crashing his lips to mine. "I love you."

"I love you too."

And that was when I gave all of me to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We laid there tangled in sheets holding each other close. He was asleep but I had woken to the need to go pee. I tried to slip out from under him but he was so heavy.

"Zachariah get off I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered.

"Mm no I'm comfy."

"Zachariah please?"

He huffed and rolled over allowing me up. I got up and ran into the bathroom. After taking care of business I looked at the tub. I started the warm water and waited for it to fill up. After turning it off I slipped in and sighed as the water relaxed me. I heard a noise and looked over to see Zachariah, in all his naked glory, standing there and smiling at me.

"Wanna join?" I asked as I scooted foreword. He stepped in behind me and sat grabbing some soap and a luffa. He washed my body and hair and then I turned and did the same.

"Zachariah?"

"Yeah." He said pulling me back into his chest.

"I don't want to die." I said my voice shaking. "I'm scared."

He turned me around so that I was straddling him and pulled his arms around me. I placed my hands on his chest and laid my head on his shoulder watching my fingers trace the water on his chest.

"Kitten you won't die. I won't let you." He said kissing my head.

After a while the water got cold and we stepped out. I walked to his closet and noticed all my things in it. I raised a eyebrow and looked at Zachariah who was looking through his clothes hiding a smile. I smiled and turned to get dressed. After putting on white lace undergarments I grabbed a pair of dark grey leggings that stopped at mid-calf and a white shirt with a tiny pocket over my left boob. I slipped on some ankle boots and turned to Zachariah. He had on black jeans, a grey shirt that fit him perfectly showing off his chiseled chest and black boots.

We walked out of the closet and I started to brush my hair, Zachariah just watched me. There was a knock at the door and I watched as he went to the door to see Michael standing there.

"Hello sir, there is a man here to see you."

"Did he say his name?"

"No just that he can help your pet."

Zachariah froze and looked at me I got up and we followed Michael to the door. We opened it to see King Marcus.

"Hello Zachariah. Ah and hello little pet." He said smirking at me. I walked closer to Zachariah standing half way behind his back grabbing the back of his shirt.

"Hello Marcus. What can I do for you?"

"It's not what you can do for me but what I can do for you. Actually it's really for her."

"Oh and what is that?" He asked.

"Why this of course." He said as he lunged at Zachariah.

A/N
I know some might want details about them doing the you-know-what so if you do, tell me. If I do decide to do it in more detail it would be in a separate book. Also sorry for the short chapter but I felt I needed to end it there :)
Xoxo