Ch.7

I woke up suffocating under a heavy weight. I opened my eyes to see a head of brown hair in my face. Zachariah was laying on top of me, his body between my legs with his head between my boobs, and his arms wrapped around me. I rolled my eyes smiling. I brought my hand up to his head and ran my fingers through his hair, like I've wanted to do for a while, and closed my eyes.

"Mmm Kitten. I think I should have you sleep in my bed more often. You are so much warmer than me." Zachariah whispered sleepily.

"Hmmm I don't know, if you make me wake up this early I don't think I want to." I yawned stretching my body underneath him. He stiffened and tightened his arms around me lifting his head up to look at me, lust evident in his eyes.

"First of all don't do that again or there will be consequences and second of all I don't think you have a choice. Your mine." He said as he put his face in my neck. I laughed and pushed him off me. Climbing out of bed I turned to look at him. He was pouting looking at me.

"Aw look at the big bad and scary Vampire King pouting! Who would of thought that he was a cuddler." I laughed turning to the door.

"And where are you going?" He asked.

"To shower and change m'lord." I said bowing and leaving the room.

"Kitteeeeennnnn!" He yelled.

I laughed and went to my room. I jumped in the shower and went to the closet. I looked at all the outfits that have been put together by Reggie already and picked the first one. It was a white lace one piece and i slipped on white lacy heels.

I French braided my hair and put on Chapstick and left the room. A smile made its way onto my face as I thought of how playful Zachariah was being this morning. I loved waking up with him.

I went to his office to see him leaning over a table with Alex and Micah looking over some papers. They turned to me and I bowed my head.

"M'lord."

"Kitten you don't have to call me that in front of these two." He said as he looked me over.

"Okay. What are you guys doing?" I asked walking over to them.

"Looking over the list of lords under the rule of Zachariah." Micah said.

I nodded my head and grabbed the book I was reading the other day and sat in Zachariah's chair starting to read it again. I blocked them out and got lost into the world of my book, laying sideways with my legs over one armrest. I felt eyes on me after a while and looked up to see them all staring at me on the other side of his desk.

"What?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Well-" Alex said.

"We were wondering-" Micah interrupted.

"Kitten can you show us your other ability?" Zachariah finally said.

"What? Why?"

"If we know what you can do we can use it to figure out who is trying to kill me." He said.

"I'm not using it on you guys."

"No we will start simple. Okay?"

"Fine. When do you want to start?"

"Now!" Alex said excitedly.

"Okay." I said a little hesitantly.

We all went down stairs to a meeting room. It had maps on the walls and a giant table in the middle with chairs surrounding it. On the far wall there were huge windows overlooking a spacious garden.

"This is amazing." I said looking around the room and then out the window. I turned towards the door and saw that it was only me and Zachariah. He had a small smile on his face as he watched me.

"Where did the guys go?"

"To grab some plants."

"Oh" I couldn't help but get a little nervous.

"Hey, don't worry okay. Every thing will be good." I nodded then sat down in a chair. Alex and Micah came in with some staff that had trays full of plants. Once the staff left, after setting them down, Micah begun to talk.

"Okay so we are going to start by putting different plants in front of you and you have to tell us which ones are poison." He explained. He grabbed a cloth and held it up to me. "But first we will blindfold you."

"Okkkaaayyy." He came around the table and placed it in front of my eyes tying it securely.

"Can you see?"

"No." I heard some rustling and then three things placed in front of me.

"Okay tell us which one is poison." He said grabbing my hand and putting them over the plants.

I waved my hands over them when I felt it. There was a tingling in my fingers and I stopped my hand.

"This one."

"Correct." There was more rustling then it stopped. "Okay try this one."

I moved my hand over the table and felt tingles in my thumb and pinky. Confused I moved my hand over them again.

"There are five plants. Two poisoned. This one and this one." I said placing my hand over one then the other.

"Correct again. Okay let's try something different. Go ahead and take the blind fold off." Micah said.

I took it off to see them all sitting down in front of me. They pushed three plates in front of me.

"The one in the middle." I said right away. There eyebrows rose and looked towards Micah.

"That's right. You answered that really fast and didn't use your hands."

"I have had a lot of practice with it being in food."

"That's awesome." Alex said with a big grin.

"We need to test it out on someone." Zachariah said.

"I agree." Micah added.

"You don't have to do it on us. We have prisoners you can do it on. I have one in mind, he is a horrible man. Kidnapped a bunch of girls and killed them." Zachariah said glaring down at the table.

I know I should probably freak out about having to use it in some one but I wasn't. If what he says about the man is true then he deserves it. I nodded and we all got up and headed to the basement. We passed a couple cells until we came to the right one. Zachariah opened the door and held his hand out for us to stay. He walked in by himself, with us waiting for him to tell us to enter.

"Hello Victor."

"Ah your highness! I'm so honored by your visit." Victor replied sarcastically.

"Yes I can tell. I brought you a surprise." I can just imagine the smirk on his face.

"Is that so? Please do tell, where is it?"

"Kitten come in."

I slowly rounded the wall and walked into the room. The man had shackles on his hands and ankles connected to the wall behind him. He was dirty with shaggy black hair and pale skin.

"Your highness! She is beautiful. Way better than the ones I took." He said giving me a yellow toothed grin.

"Oh she isn't your surprise." He said smiling. Alex and Micah went and stood next to Zachariah and I stood in front of Victor. "Whenever you want to start Kitten. Start from the lowest level and work your way up."

I nodded and faced the man. They wanted to see what I could do, so now I was gonna show them.