Ch.8

I started with the lowest I could. He started to sweat and breath heavily. I looked towards Zachariah and he nodded so I pushed more of my power into him. He immediately threw up next to him and fell to his knees.

"I don't feel good." He said swaying.

I then pushed more when Zachariah nodded. He let out a scream as he placed his head and hands on the floor. Pushing more he clutched his head as the most pain filled scream left him. As he continued to scream his veins turned black and he lifted his head to look up at the ceiling. I looked at Zachariah who was watching him intensely. Micah was watching curiously and Alex looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Any more and he will die." I warned.

"It's okay go ahead." I nodded my head and pushed more.

He screamed as the black veins went up his neck and into his head where all of a sudden he stopped and fell to the floor lifeless.

"Wholly fuck dude." Alex said raising his hand for a high five. I lifted my eyebrow but gave him a high five. "Let's do it again!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Micah who was now examining the body. He pulled out a needle and injected it into one of the black veins, collecting some of the poison.

"I'm going to test this and see what it is." He said leaving to go wherever.

"Wait for me!" Alex yelled following after.

I looked towards Zachariah who was walking towards me. He put out his elbow and I pulled my arm through it.

"So Kitten, while they do whatever it is they are doing what shall we do?" He asked with a little smirk.

"I have some ideas in mind." I whispered, brushing my lips against his ear. His eyes flashed and he smiled wider pulling my body into his.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Cannon ball!" I yelled jumping into the pool. I resurfaced and smiled wide at Zachariah who was fighting a smile trying to look mad. "What's the matter Zachy-Poo?" I said stifling a laugh.

"First of all I am one of the most feared Vampire Kings in the world so there is no way you can call me Zachy-poo, secondly this is not what I had in mind when you said you had some ideas."

"Oh? What did you think?"I said looking up to him pretending to not know what he meant. He looked at me and then sighed.

"Nothing never mind." He announced grumpily.

"If you don't want to swim you can go. I'm fine by myself." I said walking up the stairs of the pool and swaying my hips a bit as I came towards him. His eyes begun to glow as he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into him. "But I would really like it if you joined me." I smirked.

"Dammit." He mumbled under his breath and tore his shirt off throwing it to the side. He then put his hands on my waist and threw me into the pool. "Cannon ball!" He yelled when I resurfaced and he jumped in right next to me splashing me in the face.

"Hey!" I yelled when he popped up.

"Oops." He laughed swimming away as I chased him.

We were probably swimming for about an hour, well he was throwing me around the pool, when we heard yelling.

"Caaaattttttttt!" I looked at Zachariah with confusion. "

"You have a cat or something?"

"No the only thing I have that purrs is you." He said looking at the door.

"What I do not purr!"

"Yes you do." He said climbing out of the pool.

"No I don't!"

"All the time in fact. Especially when I'm touching you." He said smirking.

"Oh you piece of shi-"

"Caaatttttttttt." The voice said louder this time. The door to the pool room flew open and Alex ran in. "I cut myself and it hurts will you fix it?" He asked me.

"Um yeah but why are you calling me Cat?" I said.

"I don't want to call you pet, I won't call you Kitten," he said looking grossed out." So Cat is my nickname for you. Now will you heal me cause this hurts like a- wholly shit." He said as I got out of the pool looking at me with wide eyes. "Damn girl."

"Shut up and close your damn eyes" Zachariah growled as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Alex.

"Where is your cut?"

"Here." He said holding out his arm. His "cut" was more than that. It went from the middle of the inside of his hand all the way to his elbow crease. It was gushing blood and you could see the bone.

"How the hell did you do this!"

"I couldn't find Micah and ended up in a weapons room...and decided to try and juggle the swords. But one split my arm open and it was silver so it won't heal fast and even if it wasn't silver I'm not like the old hag over there. I can't heal in 5 minuets. It takes me the whole day!"

I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on his arm, one on his elbow and the other on the back of his hand. I closed my eyes and focused on the cut. Even though my eyes were closed I could see his whole body. It was like those pictures in science books that show you all the veins and insides. That was what I saw. I can see where he is injured  cause it glowed and how much pain he was in. He had also cut his shoulder a bit and it was causing him pain so I sent my healing power through his body to those two places. I could see the wounds closing up. And when they were done I opened my eyes.

"That was fucking cool Cat! It felt all warm and tingly. Which is weird since I am usually always cold."

"Thanks." I said smiling at him as he examined his arm.

"And you healed my shoulder. How did you know?"

"A magician never tells their secrets."

I laughed as he pouted and Zachariah came up behind me wrapping his arms around me. I was just about to say I was gonna change when the doors flew open again and Micah came in.

"I found out why you didn't die!" He yelled holding a vial of the black liquid. "And it isn't good."