Ch.14

Zachariah and Marcus flew back slamming into the floor and making the stone floor crumble around them. I was knocked against a wall since I was standing behind him. I got up, feeling dizzy, but tried to get to Zachariah.

Marcus was on top of him trying to stab him with a dagger. When I got closer Zachariah yelled at me saying not to get closer and go get Micah and Alex. I hesitated but knew I wouldn't be able to do anything without killing myself so I turned towards the lab only to be stopped by Michael.

"Sorry Pet but your not going anywhere."

"What? Michael move I need to get help for Zachariah!"

"I know but I can't let you do that."

He grabbed me and hauled me over his shoulder, too weak and dizzy to try and use my ability. There wasn't any demonic creatures here so that was out also and obviously I wouldn't want to heal him. I tried getting out of his hold but I was still weak.

"Zachariah!" I yelled over at him as he pushed Marcus off and looked towards me. But before he could do anything Marcus threw the dagger and it embedded into his stomach.

"Noooo!" I cried as he fell to the floor. They walked to the door and stopped before leaving.

"Told you that you wouldn't be king for long. And now I have your little pet too." Marcus said as we left the castle.

Right as the door was about to close a roar so angry rang through the castle chilling even me to the bone.

"He is mad." Michael said as I went limp and started to get dizzy.

"Yes he is. We need to go. Now."

I was thrown into a black car and handcuffed to the back of the seat. We begun to drive away right when I blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up in a cell. Looking around I saw other people in cells next to me and in front of me. I tried to sit up but groaned as the sharp pain in my ankles and wrist showed me I was chained up tightly.

"Don't move to much. It hurts less."

I looked to the left to see a girl chained up too. I looked at her closer and realized she was the one Marcus brought to the ball.

"Knew he would try and get you as soon as he saw you." She said.

"How?"

"He wants the best of the best. You are the best pet and Zachariah rules over the best land. That's why he was trying to kill him for it."

"He is the one that has been trying to kill Zachariah?"

"Yup and now that he has you im assuming he accomplished it."

"No he is not dead."

"Oh? And how do you know?"

"Cause I was there. He was alive when we left, but injured." I said shaking.

"Hey are you okay?"

I was angry, no I was pissed. I am about to die and I was stuck in this stupid ass cell not being able to move. I could feel my demon side take over and my eyes grow purple.

"Wow dude your a little freaky."

My veins begun to turn black and I gripped the shackles releasing some of the poison out. They shattered and I stood up. I looked at the girl and her eyes widened.