Permission

(This chapter is from Blake's point of view there wasn't anyway to write this part from Gwen's point of view)

"Hey sunshine" I turn to Gwen one afternoon when we were on the couch legs intertwined answer emails.

"What's up cowboy?"

"I was thinking, since we have the baby coming, there are going to be times when your gonna be wrapped up with the baby and ....."

"And what cowboy? You worried I won't have time for you? I'll alway have time for you cowboy." She says scooting close enough to place a soft kiss on my lips.

"Well actually I was thinking that the boys may need a break if it's a particularly crazy day or if they are crazy and need to get out."

"Cowboy spit it out. What's up?" She says with a confused worried look.

"I was wondering if I could take the boys out for a boys day like just me and them?"

"That's what you want to ask? I thought it was something bad." She says laughing

"Of course you guys can have boys day but are you sure you want to take Apollo?"

"Giggles? Yeah I want to take giggles. He is one of my boys!"

"Cowboy. Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She says moving closer straddling my lap.

"Hmm, yes but maybe you could show me?"

She starts to kiss me and I immediately deepen the kiss. She starts grinding on my lap with my dick growing harder by the millisecond. Her hands move to my zipper as she releases my already rock hard member. Just then we hear the keys in the door. It's Gwen's dad bringing the boys home from school. I've never seen a more terrified look on Gwen's face while we try to put my hard members away before we scar three little boys to death and make her dad hate me.

Just as I get the zipper all the way closed Zuma comes bounding into the room followed by King and her dad holding Apollo. Zuma jumps in my lap an I cringe a second and see Gwen mouth sorry.

"Blake in school today we learned about Indians! Indians and Cowboys like you! It was so cool cause I told all my friends that my step dad is a real cowboy! "

"That awesome Zuma but your mom and I aren't married or engaged. So I'm not really you step dad unless that's what you want to call me."

"Not yet but you guys will be." He yells as he bounds down the hall.

He sounded so sure Gwen shot me a questioning look but I just threw my hands up. Smart kid but I barely asked Gwen about boys day much less talked to them about asking Gwen.

"Thanks dad. Forgetting the boys we had so many emails to catch up on."

"Anytime sweetie. Mom said to tell you guys dinner at our house Sunday. So I'll see you Sunday everybody."

"Ok thanks Dennis. I'll walk ya out."

Gwen gives me a suspicious look but I pretend not to notice and follow Dennis to the door.

"Dennis I'm taking the boys Saturday for a boys day. Did you want to meet us for dinner? I'm gonna ask Todd to come to."

"Yeah I would like that! Just let me know where and when."

"Alright see ya Saturday!"

I head back in the living room to a sight that never gets old. My favorite three boys and their pregnant mom. King was telling Gwen about something that happened at school. When he finished I took my chance.

"Boys how would you guys like to go on a hike Saturday just us guys?"

"What about mom?" King asked he was always concerned and protective of his mom.

"I'm gonna stay home bud and sleep in, maybe get my nails done and have a girl day." Gwen said giving him a reassuring look.

"Maybe the baby will be a girl, so you don't have to do it by yourself anymore." Zuma steps in.
...............................................................................................................................................

Saturday's here. I wake up to the alarm going off telling me to get up for boys day. Without opening her eyes Gwen groans and says don't leave yet. How am I supposed to deny her. So I set the alarm for 15 more minutes and cradle her once again. I place my free hand on her ever growing belly. We aren't gonna be able to keep it a secret from the world much longer and quite frankly I'm surprised Miranda hasn't leaked it. She is a bitch and does everything she can think of to hurt other people if it means getting a leg up.

"Sunshine, I love you"

She raises her head looking at me. I can see the love in her eyes even before she answers...

"I love you to babe."

Suddenly a look of pain crosses her face as she makes and oh sound. Fear instantly takes over me. A million thoughts run through my mind, none a good thing.

"Gwen are you ok? What happened?"

"I'm fine babe. It's just the first time I've been able to feel the baby move like that. I forgot how crazy that felt."

"You felt it move?" My voice laced with excitement. I never thought I was going to have a baby of my own and when Gwen and I found each other I felt like the luckiest man alive to have gotten three boys. Now I know I'm the luckiest man alive as the Gwen Stefani feels OUR baby move for the first time.
...............................................................................................................................................
Apollo is sitting on my shoulders as the two older boys run ahead of us. The sun is shining and it's the perfect day for our hike. Not much further until we reach the top of the hill where we will hangout for a while before heading down for dinner with Todd and Dennis. I'm not nervous to ask them, I know they have seen how happy Gwen has been with me, and how happy she has made me. The boys on the other hand, they have been through a lot. They love their dad and I don't want them thinking I'm trying to replace him. I just want them to know that for them it only means that I'm gonna be there for them and their mom forever.

"We made it!" Zuma yells

"We make it!!" Apollo yells clapping his hands

I spread out the blanket Gwen packed for us. I also unpack the snacks I had gotten.

"Boys come sit down. I have snacks and I want to talk to you guys." I tell them

"Snack!" All the boys yell in unison as they run to sit on the blanket.

"Boys you know I love you guys and you know I love your mom, right?"

"Yeah" the two older boys answer while Apollo is eating his snack looking all around

"I want you know it's never my intention to replace your dad. I know you love him and he will always be your dad. I'm just here as an extra person you guys can count on. I love you mom a whole lot. I want to marry her one day, but before that happens I want to make sure it's ok with you boys if your mom and I get married. I don't want you guys to feel uncomfortable or hate me if I marry her."

"I told you you guys were gonna get married! People who love each other do that and believe me mom loves you!" Zuma says

"King how do you feel about me asking your mom to marry me?"

"Blake mom has never been happier than I have seen her with you. I want my mom happy forever. Seeing her so sad made me sad and I never want to see her sad again." Kingston answered.

"Buddy that's all I want too!"