Grandma Dot

We all got a good nap and got ready for dinner. The boys have talked nonstop about getting to play with Jace and Ryan. I can see the pride on Blake's face knowing how much the boys already fit into his family. Pride that he has kids to bring to the family. The happiness he has fills my heart with even more love for him if that's possible. I know there is going to be so much emotion in this meeting and I know how much love is going to be flowing. Family has always been something that's been very important to me. But to have a man at my side that values family just as much, is something that I will be forever grateful for. Blake's grip on my hand gets tighter the closer we get to his moms house. We pull in the driveway and the two oldest bolt for the house. Dot is already at the door giving the hugs and kisses. Blake gets Apollo and I get Addie. She is sleeping so I have the blanket wrapped around her, plus it's finally getting more like winter. Dot immediately takes Apollo from Blake hugging him tight, making him giggle. We all make our way into the living room, where dot put Apollo down and he runs off to play with the other kids.

"Alright let me see her! I have waited long enough. I have been begging Blake for a grand baby since I found out he was dating someone." Dot says

"Oh my God mom really??"

"It's ok babe. Truth be told I have wanted another baby since the day I realized Apollo wasn't a baby anymore. We just didn't think it was in the cards for us, but God had other plans."

"Well I'm very grateful for Gods plans."

I walk over to Dot and hand Addie over to her. I move the blanket so she can see her face. Blake comes up behind me and wraps his arm around my waist. I turn into him putting one hand in his back pocket the other on his chest. We watch as tears come into Dots eyes and fall down her cheeks. The proud papa look on Blake's face breaks my heart and I start to tear up too. I know how much he longed for this and it fills me with so much joy knowing I was the one to give it to him. This moment is a moment none of us will ever forget.

"She is beautiful" Dot says as the tears fall

"Yeah we think so mom"

"She has your eyes baby. She must have your hair Gwen. It's way to tame to be like Blake's." she laughs

"Hey I have good hair I'll have you know." Blake jokes

"Yes cowboy you do have good hair" I laugh running my hand through it
...............................................................................................................................................
Addie has been one happy girl all night. She hasn't been put down since the minute we got here. Right before dinner I was out watching the kids play and heard her cry. I knew exactly what that cry meant. She was hungry. I had pumped a bottle before we left the ranch, however we have never had success in getting her to take a bottle. I heard Dot telling Blake's sister to give her here. After about three more minutes I hear footsteps coming my way.

"Gwen honey I think Addie is demanding mommy." Dot says Blake following close behind

"Aww come here sweet girl. Mommies here." I tell her "Dot is there somewhere I can feed her? I'd rather not feed her in the room with everyone."

"Absolutely you can use Blake's old room. I'll show you."

"Awesome. Blake can u keep an eye on the kids?"

"Absolutely sweetheart." He says placing a kiss on the side of my head

I follow Dot done the hall to Blake's old room. There is a rocking chair so I take a seat.

"Do you mind if I stay so we can talk?" Dot asks

"No not at all I just wasn't keen on the idea of feeding her in front of everyone."

"Of course. Gwen I really want to tell you how grateful all of us are that you came into my sons life. We were really worried about him when Miranda messed him up. The bottle was his best friend and we really thought we were gonna get a call that he was in the hospital or worse. Then he went back to the voice, and we really thought the show had turned him around. Until he came home and stayed in his room on the phone and it hit me. He was seeing someone."

"I'm so sorry about that. It was really hard having him so far away."

"Do not be sorry! We were so happy to see him smile again. It was a sight I thought she had stole from us for good. She hurt him so bad, but I'm sure you know that. So to see him with those boys and how happy he was, literally made me the happiest mom ever." Tears are just flowing down her face

"Really he saved me. I couldn't get much lower than I was. I stayed in bed for a week straight. My brother was the reason I made it to the voice set. He told me that I was getting my but out of bed and was going to work. It was the hardest thing I have ever done and then I got there and Blake told everyone about the divorce and I told everyone. We really just traded stories and struggles till one day I realized that I smiled every time because of him. From there we have been inseparable." Now I'm crying to.

"You have given me my son back and now a grand daughter. I don't know how to thank you enough."

"Really there is no need to thank me. We saved each other."
...............................................................................................................................................
On the way home to the ranch all the boys fell asleep. Blake carried the big boys in and I carried the babies in. Once we had them all settled down in the beds it was finally time for Blake and I to relax.

"Hey sunshine how about we fill the bath and relax for a bit."

"Oh yes please cowboy!"

While the water ran and filled the tub. We took the time to help each other undress and even dirty make out for a few minutes. He got in first and I sat in front of him. His arms snake around my stomach and make their way to my breast. Holy cow. I hadn't realized how sensitive they are now that I'm breastfeeding. It's like heaven as he messages them. Slowly his hands work their way south until he reaches my sensitive spot as he teases me. He slowly dips his fingers inside me and begins to work his magic. Before I even know what's happening I come moaning his name. I turn around in the tub straddling his lap.

"No more teasing Blake fuck me. Fuck me fast and dirty."