Emotions

I take deep breath sighing. Now we have to talk to the boys. I hate this. I feel like they are having to grow up so fast and it's not fair.

"Sunshine"

"Sorry I'm in my head again."

"Want to talk about it?"

"It's just me hating Gavin. I don't think he understands what he is doing. Our poor boys are loosing their innocence with everything he does. We shouldn't have to sit them down all the time like this. It's not fair."

"I know but I think they are doing pretty good considering everything. I wish he would think about those boys instead of being an asshole. God forbid something ever happened between us, I would never drag our kids through the mud like he is doing."

"Please don't talk about that. The idea alone of losing you almost sends me into heart failure." I say tears pooling in my eyes

My emotions are like a crazy roller coaster. One minute I'm madder than mad and the next I'm crying sad. Poor Blake is just along for the ride.

"Baby I'm sorry please don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry." He says pulling me into his chest.

I cry into his chest for a few minutes before we hear Kingston outside our door and Addie crying.

"Mom Addie is upset" King says through the door

I kick into mom mode sniffling and heading toward my babies. Blake grabs my hand though as I'm heading to the door.

"Go take a minute for you. I'll take care of Addie." I lean up on my tiptoes planting a kiss on his lips before turning to the bathroom.
...............................................................................................................................................
Blake's POV

I walk over to door and open it to find King holding his baby sister. Tears are pouring down her face and he is rubbing her back whispering to her how everything is gonna be ok. She turns her head hearing the door open and instantly she reaches out for me. I take her into my arms and her head buries into my neck her hand going to my ear.

"I don't know what happened she just started crying" King says

"It's ok bud I got her. Thank you for helping. We will be back down in a little bit." I tell him

"Ok I'm done with my homework can Apollo and I watch tv?"

"Yeah that's fine buddy just make sure Zuma finishes his before he watches."

"Ok" King yells as he

I close the door head toward our bed. I can feel her begin to calm as she plays with my ear. Gwen doesn't find it as cute as I do. She wants to be able to wear earrings but I love that she has that part of her brother in her. I sit us down on the bed and start talking to her. She babbles back at me like we are holding the most normal conversation ever.
...............................................................................................................................................
Gwen's POV

I collect myself and head out of the bathroom but I stop at the door and watch Addie and Blake. The site of my love and our daughter has my hand cupping my flat stomach and the new baby growing there. I'm blown away that the man sitting there is my man and the gorgeous little girl with the matching blue eyes is our daughter.