Blake time

Blake's POV
"Your sure you don't want me to come with you guys?" Gwen asks me

"Sunshine we will be ok. Apollo and I are gonna go have fun and then we will pick up the boys from school."

"Ok well you guys have fun! Here is his bag with all his stuff in it. Love you."

"Wove you mommy bye" Apollo says waving to Gwen

The look on Gwen's face has me chuckling. I tell her bye and plant a kiss on her lips. I get Apollo in his car seat and we head fit for kids.

"Are you ready to have fun buddy?" I ask him

"Yeah!" He yelled making me laugh

"Daddy"

I loved hearing him call me that, all the boys asked last weekend if they could. Of course I was beyond happy to have them call me dad. Later that night laying in bed with Gwen I thanked her for letting them call me that as a few tears fell down my face. Gwen then cried telling me that the new title was more than appropriate and well deserved. Those boys mean the world to me. Yeah I have Addie who is my biological daughter with Gwen but I loved the boys just as much as I loved Addie.

"Yeah buddy"

"Wove you"

"I love you too little man."

We get to fit for kids and I get Apollo out of his seat carrying him in and up to the desk for him to get a little bracelet letting everyone know he is aloud to be in there. I started sit him down next to me while I was gonna pay. Wrong move Blake I told myself as tears well up in his eyes and his hands reach up to me.

"Daddy up. Up, up." Tears now pouring down he cheeks as he has a hard time getting his words out in between sobs.

"Hey hey little man." I say bending back down to pick him back up

"I'm right her. I'm not going anywhere, ok?"

He shakes his head yes.

"Daddy" he sighs laying his head on my shoulder

"Aww he loves his daddy. He surely got his curls from his daddy." The lady helping us states

At first I'm stopped in my tracks. I'm not used to other people thinking he is my son. I like it. I look back at the women with the biggest smile on my face.

"Yeah he is my little man." I answer

Apollo runs around playing with me following him. I chase him all around while he is laughing and all smiles. When I check my phone for the time I realize it's time to go. I tell Apollo and he tests me crying saying he doesn't want to go. I'm not always the best with discipline and Gwen has pointed that out on more than on occasion.

"Apollo we have to go get your brothers come here."

He is so caught off guard with my stern voice that his fit immediately stops and he walks over to me. I pick him up and start heading to the car.

"Sorry daddy." Apollo says with his cute I'm guilty face

"It's ok buddy but when I tell you to do something I need you to do it, ok?"

He shakes his head yes. We get in the car and head to the boys school. Apollo is passed out by the time we get to the boys school. They get in chatting away until they see their little brother sleeping and they stop saying sorry for being so loud. It never cease to amaze me what a great mom Gwen is. She raised these boys on her own while their father was basically absent. These boys are so caring, loving, and respectful beyond their years, I'm always in shock. When we get home Apollo is still asleep so I get him out of his car seat carefully as to not wake him and take him into his room laying him down on his bed. As I exit his room Gwen is there waiting for me.