AUTHOR NOTE

Everyone knows history repeats itself.

Delilah told you your fears will always come back. 

Even in previous centuries or eons, Delilah and Ryland still find themselves back in the same situation; saying the same lines; breaking the same hearts, no matter what planet or time they are in.  

They're both runners, whether it be distancing themselves away or chasing each other.  

Maybe they'll run forever or maybe they'll stop.  They're just children and they're still growing up.  Ryland is a lost boy after all.  And so is Delilah.  

Both are simply lost children.    

Bittersweet, but it's true.  I hope you're okay with that ending (I initially wasn't going to post the Epilogue, however, I did write that scene during Nanowrimo so I thought why the hell not make the ending a bit sweeter?).  

FUN FACT: I wrote this whole book in less than 30 days because it was my November Nanowrimo Project, but I had to edit a bit before posting it on Wattpad.

Knock, knock. It's the Wattys 2016. And they're closing in August.  

All my focus needs to be on my Wattys entry for the time being, and as a writer, I want to put myself on every page: a smear of heartsblood. If I can't connect with my own story, how can I expect anybody else to find that connection?

And trust me, I slathered heartsblood all over Boys of the Dark, and now I'm doing it all over my two new stories: 

Third Person's the Charm - 'A romantic comedy dedicated to all uncomfortable, invisible, pity, unwanted third wheels of the century. This one's for you.'

Cigarettes After Sex - 'It's a game of savage wit.  Do you want to play?'

I'm finally writing a book I want to write rather than chasing the trend (this was what I did with Mad as a Hatter and that made me happy), so I will love all of you took a bite of this new adventure or romcom novel.

I'm ready to kick ass.

I'm ready to slay your minds with glittery awesomeness covered in heartsblood.

I'm ready to work hard,

And I can't wait for you to try out my new pi.

(Ha, see what I did there?)

xx 3.14

14

P.S. 

I really appreciate all the loyal readers who stuck around with Boys of the Dark since Day 1 and love my new readers!  

I'm incredibly grateful for all the support I've been given and the patience you have and I love you all very much.  I'm sad to see the end of this story, but know this is only the beginning to my writing.  

And if you like it that much, join me in either of my two books: 

My newest rom com, Third Person's the Charm:

Leia has been third wheeling all her life.

On her 6th birthday, her mom dressed her as a bicycle tire for Halloween. On her 13th birthday, she was stuck on a Ferris wheel with her cousin Maggie who was sucking off the face of her European girlfriend. On her 15th birthday, she spent her time in a movie theater, third wheeling for her best friend because Daisy's parents wouldn't allow her to go out alone on a date with a boy. This year is Leia's 18th birthday, when she twists the concept of third wheeling around. She takes her reputation as a third wheeler and flips it into an underground, money grabbing business; people pay her to third wheel. Her new entrepreneurship skills soon catch the attention of the rumor mill, and how its turning out these days doesn't look so hot for Leia. Illegal senior pranks, weird dates and one hundred voice mails later, Leia can't handle the heat and is forced to rethink if third wheeling is really what she wants to be remembered as. * A story dedicated to the all uncomfortable, invisible, pity, unwanted third wheels of the century. This one's for you. *

My newest adventure, Cigarettes After Sex:

+ It's a game of savage wit. Do you want to play? +

"I know I'm good for something.  I can be used as a bad example."

Dear Sir or Madam,

Do you wish to test the faith of your significant other?

Choose to play a stimulating game of savage wit; money and glory awaits you with the price of these rules:

Join the Millionaire's Society where you can test the loyalty of your partner.

Both of you will be put into a world that becomes your mind, and will discover things he/she has never told you. You choose to stimulate disaster or fix the bond you thought you had.

How much do you trust your partner?

How much do you trust yourself?

How much faith do you have in the man that holds your heart?

Click here to play.