Chapter 11

Chapter 11
~Jaelyn's Point Of View~

I drove as fast as I possibly could to Joey's place. Once I got there I started knocking on the door until Joey opened it.

Joey started speaking as soon as he opened the door. "Let me guess why you're here. Jesse is being an asshole and you have no where else to go."

"He's drunk as fuck and is currently screwing some bimbo." As soon as I said that Joey pulled me in for a hug.

"I'll hurt him for you." Joey said, releasing me from the hug to shut the door.

"Hopefully he'll have an awful hangover." I looked around Joey's apartment. It was a decent size. Joey hadn't decorated it so the living room looked rather bare.

"I'll sleep on the couch and you can take my bed." Joey said with an overdramatic yawn as he laid down on the couch.

"I can take that coach. I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight anyways."

"I know you won't but my bed is better than this disgusting couch. Don't worry, I don't take my one night stands into my room. My room is relatively sanitary."

I let out a small laugh. It sounded strained and slightly forced. I really just wanted to be ten years old again. I missed not worry about anything or having awful roommates. I missed my childhood.

I remembered when my dad would occasionally give me the last of his Coke can after he poured almost all of it in a glass. Or when I would help make dinner with my mom. Sometimes I would even make dinner on my own. I would normally burn whatever I cooked or it wouldn't taste right.

I remembered when I used to sleep with my mom in her bed when my dad was away on business trips. Or when I'd take my dad's shirts and put them on my giant stuffed dog when he was gone for a really longtime on a business trip. I just wanted to be a child again.

"Jaelyn!" Joey shouted, bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry, I spaced out."

"I can tell. Do you want anything to eat or drink? Do you want to shower?"

I lost my appetite after waking up to a unfortunate sight. A scolding hot shower would feel really nice. I felt greasy because I woke up covered in popcorn. "Could I take a shower?"

Joey typed away on his phone and without looking up he nodded. "Yeah knock yourself out. I'll give you some clothes to sleep in. Everything you need should be in there. If it's all not there just holler at me and I'll get it. Do I need to go to the store for any feminine products?"

After you ignored the fact that Joey was an occasional flirt, he was a good guy. He didn't even seem bothered by the fact that I was going to be staying here. He was acting like this was an everyday ordeal.

"No thank you," I said with a small smile, "it's not my, um, time yet."

"Oh okay, so Aunt Flow hasn't stopped for a visit?" Joey chuckled, setting his phone down. He put his arms behind his head and he stretched his legs out.
**
After I got my shower and changed into a pair of Joey's ginormous sweatpants and a T-shirt, I curled into Joey's bed. His room had dirty clothes all over the floor and shoes were scattered throughout his room.

His comforter smelled like deodorant and sweat. I laid there for an hour or two, my thoughts consumed by Jesse and his hookup. I was obviously hurt by it, but it wasn't like he was my boyfriend or anything. We're just roommates. I can't control what he does. I can try but he'll still do whatever he wants.

Just the fact that he was drinking pissed me off. Jesse is twenty-one while I, on the other hand, still had to use a fake ID or went to Euphoria whenever Lacy was working so I could drink underage. Jesse was so driven not to drink- he wasn't even tempted.

He almost gets arrested for beating the shit out of his dad and he wants to get wasted. I could understand that but I still wanted to stop him because he'd regret it. He fought with me, I apologized and he came home with a bimbo.

"Screw Jesse! Who needs him? Fuck that whole agreement. Joey can train me. Maybe I can live with him." I whispered to myself in the darkness of the bedroom.

I resisted the urge to cry from the rage that was consuming me. My hands were shaking. My jaw was clenched so tight that I thought my jaw would break. I dug my nails into my palms as I balled my hands into fists. I sat up in Joey's bed, ready to go back to the apartment and flip on Jesse.

He said he wanted to stay away from alcohol. To not be like his father. Yet he did that. Then he brought a hookup home. A place where I live. My apartment. My fucking apartment.

I shot out of Joey's bed. I headed straight for the door. I was going to confront him. Right now. I was ready to go on some sort of rampage. I didn't care if he was in the middle of railing that girl. I jogged to my car, holding up Joey's sweatpants I had borrowed.
**

I swung the apartment door wide open. It opened with a loud and disruptive bang!. I headed straight for Jesse's room. I remembered the first day I met him he had told me to never go into his room. Too bad now Jesse.

I violently opened that door to find the skank laying in bed with Jesse. I probably looked insane. I didn't give a flying fuck. They both were completely naked just laying in his bed. The girl he was with didn't even bother covering herself. She just let out a small laugh as if she was waiting for me to come.

I stayed where I was and just gave them both a death glare. Jesse looked a little dazed. He laid beside the girl with sheets covering his junk.

"Jesse what the fuck do you think you're doing? We live here together! You can't just bring home girls to sleep with. I live here too. This is my apartment." I was so unbelievably angry that I was practically shouting.

"Baby if you're complaining then why don't you just join us?" The girl in Jesse's bed said as she patted on the bed for me to lay beside her.

My jaw dropped. I needed to punch something Jesse just laughed at what she had said. "JJ, have a little fun. Don't be such a prude. Those clothes are already practically falling off of you."

"Yeah because they're too fucking big. I went to Joey's because I didn't want to hear you two fucking."

"Did you go to Joey's because you want him to fuck you?" Jesse questioned drunkenly, his words were jumbled together.

"Yes Jesse. I went after I saw you come home drunk making out with a slut! It just really made me want to go fuck your best friend." I said sarcastically, I was ready to start screaming my head off. I was one-hundred percent sure I looked and sounded psychotic.

"Baby girl, I'm sure his best friend would be a good screw. Why don't you go do him since you don't want to join us." The blonde said, twirling a piece of her tangled hair.

I ignored her comment and continued to look at Jesse. It took a lot out of me to not check him out laying there completely exposed. Even after what he did I was still insanely attracted to him. I gave myself a second to pull myself together.

I looked him in the eyes and said what I knew would hurt him more than me screaming at him. "I'm so disappointed with you. I thought you weren't going to go as low as your father."

A/N
What do you think?
I didn't even know all of this would happen. I'm not even sure what will happen next chapter or the rest of the book. I hoped you liked it. I tried to do this update as quickly as possible for you guys because of the cliffhanger from last chapter. I love you guys!!