Chapter 36

Chapter 36
~Jaelyn's point of view~

I woke up before Jesse. He was still out cold. I didn't want to wake him up so I tried to get out of bed as quietly as possible. Before I could get out of bed, Jesse grabbed me by my waist and dragged me back in bed beside him.

"Jae, just lay here for a minute with me." Jesse mumbled into my shoulder.

As I laid next to Jesse, I couldn't help but think about how much we've been through this past year. From first meeting Jesse and having him hate me to him teaching me how to box.

We've been through so much in a short amount of time. I never did use what he taught me to teach classes. I didn't need to earn the extra money. I knew I used it as a justification to spend more time with him.

Plus, the roommate agreement was something else we never really followed the rules of. It was just another stupid excuse to spend time with each other or who knows. But, yet, after going through all of that I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

I've gained new friends, hell even a boyfriend. I did realize that some of this year wasn't the most memorable, but I still wouldn't trade any of it. Everything happened for a reason. If some of it wouldn't have happened I wouldn't be laying here with Jesse.

I don't know about Jesse, but I had to of been the happiest girl on the planet. Just laying there with him was the most amazing thing. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Laying in the arms of someone I loved sure did feel amazing. After all we've been through together this was exactly what we needed. Just to lay in absolute silence. It was blissful.

A/N

Sorry guys, but I think this is the end of this book! I know it's sudden and probably makes no sense. I've just been having massive writers block and I just can't remember any of the small details anymore. I just figured it would be best to end it. I might change my mind, but for now I think this is the end. Thank you for all the support. I'm sorry I couldn't have wrapped this up in a nicer way, but I just have writers block and couldn't think of anything else. I love you guys thank you for everything!!