Seven Graves

"Good afternoon, Zayn."

"I would hardly call it that, darling. I haven't seen you in a month. It really hurt me, you know?"

"How so? And I am not your darling."

"Ha. . . I opened up my heart to you, and you betrayed me. How could I not be hurt? I know I am not a man of guilt, but I do have a heart."

"How on God's green earth did I betray you? Zayn, I told you that if you would not behave, you wouldn't see me. I am a privelege that not even the guards are afraid of refusing you of."

"Following rules isn't fun. How was I supposed to know that starting prison fights was not allowed if no one told me?"

"You are a smart man, Zayn. There is no need to be coy with me. It won't work."

". . ."

"Zayn?"

". . ."

"Now you're avoiding eye contact? That is quite childish of you."

". . ."

"Is this to prove a point?"

". . ."

"I didn't betray you. I warned you of the consequences. . . This isn't much of a conversation if I'm the only one talking."

". . ."

"Is this your way of punishing me without touching me?"

". . ."

"I saw that little upturn of your mouth, Zayn. I'm right, aren't I? You are handcuffed to that chair, so you can't touch me. But I suppose that not talking would be just as suitable to exact your juvenile revenge."

"It's annoying, isn't it? To have someone intelligible to converse with, only to have it be taken away suddenly. I have made aware my obsession with you, Harry. Don't you know not to make a crazed man crave?"

". . ."

"It may seem juvenile to you, but sometimes it takes simple actions to put forth the idea of understanding the complex feelings of a psychopath like me. A month of isolation and idiocracy in this damned prison! It was maddening to not have that little taste of heaven in which you give me!"

". . ."

"I believe I have scared you again. Or as you say, 'just speechless'. You look almost as pale as my deceased victims."

". . ."

"I'm mad, Doctor Harry Styles, but I can not kill such pretty things like yourself. I'd have no satisfaction with your ink between my fingers. . . Althoigh, I must confess that perhaps I have showed too much emotion in today's session. I suppose one month is just too long without my obession."