Twenty-one Wounds

". . ."

". . ."

". . ."

"Darling, speak to me. . ."

". . ."

"Must we go through this again?"

". . ."

". . . I could have sworn you liked it-"

"I did not! You will never touch me again!"

"Ha ha ha, ha ha. . . ha, I just don't quite get you. Just when you're so close, you pull away; resisting."

"What did you expect?"

"A tease, but you're more complex than that."

"A tease?"

"I'm starting to think more of a whore with the way your body reacts so easily to. . . stimulation. I mean, you did fuck your way into that position in Loringdale right? "

"What the hell is wrong with you? Quit provoking me."

"Quit avoiding my question."

"Why is it any of your business?"

"You asked me all those questions, and I just want to get to know you better. Come on, darling. . . you know too much to ever go back - just give in."

"I said don't touch me."

". . . I thought I told you I would touch you whenever I liked."

". . ."

"I meant it. . . I won't go any further, darling. I just like teasing you."

"You go too far. . ."

"You act too modest at times and not enough in others. Is it really the fact I'm a murderer that stops you?"

"Of course."

"That was far too quick of an answer. Just tell me what's on your mind."

"There's nothing else to it-"

". . ."

". . . mmf. . . oh. . ."

". . ."

"I- um, they wanted someone around your age- ah. . . so, you could connect with them- stop!"

"It certainly worked."

"Not in the way they promised. Anyway, I didn't fuck my way into being your god damned psychiatrist, and if I had, I would definitely regret it. You are insufferable."

"Oh, darling, you're no walk in the park either."

". . ."

"I'm sorry I called you a whore; I just wanted you to talk."

". . ."

". . ."

"I'm not a tease either."

"That I simply can not agree with. I understand you have a hard time accepting my hobbies, but you can't just go halfway with your rejection. Moaning beneath me like you do, it really makes me think you've finally fallen for me. Then, you go and say things like 'don't touch me,' and I'm at a loss again if you aren't a tease."

". . ."

"Mm, that fucking blush. . . Hold on, I must capture it."

"Wha-?"

". . ."

". . ."

"Camera shy? How cute. . ."