Thirty-five Tears

"There's been reports of Zayn Malik sightings all over the city. Most have been revoked or proven false but paranoia is high in Salsburg-"

"So much for being a copycat."

"I'm not worried; it's only natural to have sightings - I have been about. It takes time for the police to take an overview of the entire situation, they'll soon realize the inconsistencies."

". . . You almost sound desperate for that to be the case."

"You can never underestimate people. However, a potential serial killer on the loose, crossing state lines, the FBI is bound to get involved. That is, until they realize it is just a copycat."

"Uh huh."

". . . Lo-

"Before you start whatever nonsense today, just let me say this. . . what if they don't think it's a copycat?"

"I've got that covered. Don't you worry about me."

"I wouldn't call it worry."

"I mean it, darling. I'm not leaving you for a very long time, so don't worry."

"You're fucking delusional."

"I'm not- Don't walk away from me while I'm still talking to you! Harry. . . ? I'm not delusional. What's really got you so worked up?"

". . . Nothing. I just- I don't know. It's just scary and exhausting to think about the situation we're in- I'm in. I'm worried about a fucking serial killer, a pyschopath, instead of his victims. I can't even pretend to care enough to ask about them anymore. . . It's just scary. I don't want you to leave me alone."

". . ."

". . ."

"I really want to fuck you right now, darling."

"Oh my god, Zayn. . . I'm worried about you being caught, and all you can think about is- You know what? I change my mind; leave me alone. Get yourself caught."

"Ha ha ha. . . I can't help it. You were so adorable and vulnerable just now; I felt like you were confessing to me-"

"Shut up!"

"Oh, you're so red! Don't be embarassed; I like you, too."

"Quit patronizing me! And don't touch me! You've pissed me off!"

"I know, so let me make it up to you."

"Tsk, if you even can."

"Heh, oh I know I can."