first trip

"Sooyoung! Could you please help me with those suitcases?"

The brown-haired girl ran up to her friend and helped her to carry her suitcases to the taxi, which was waiting for the two girls. "Seulgi, I told you so many times to wait for me! What if you tripped and hurt yourself?", Sooyoung scolded her.

"I wish I could do it all myself and not be a burden to you. I am sorry.", Seulgi smiled sweetly. Sooyoung felt guilty all of sudden and hugged her. "Forgive me. I didn't mean it like that. It's just I am worried that something will happen to you.."

Seulgi sighed. "Sooyoung, just because I am blind it doesn't mean that I can't do anything. And don't talk like that next to my grandpa! He didn't want to send me on that trip anyways and if he hears you talking like that he will change his mind!"

"Alright. I am sorry..", Sooyoung rolled her eyes. Grandpa Kang walked outside and looked at the two girls. "Come here you two. I will have some things to tell you." Sooyoung held Seulgi's hand and guided her next to her grandpa.

"Listen. You two are old enough to keep an eye on yourselves. It's just. Be careful who you talk to. Don't trust strangers. You know people are evil. They might trick you. Sooyoung, please watch out for my little Seulgi. You have known each other since diaper days so watch out, alright?"

Sooyoung chuckled. "Don't you worry Grandpa Kang! With me, nothing will happen to Seulgi! I will protect her as if she is a part of myself!" Seulgi groaned. "You two over-react! Come on! Let's go! Busan is waiting for me!", she stood up and searched for Sooyoung's hand. Once she grabbed it, Seulgi pulled her up.

Sooyoung laughed and waved goodbye at Grandpa Kang, then they walked to the taxi which will drive them to the bus stop in Seoul. Seulgi touched the seat underneath her and smiled brightly when the taxi started to drive - causing the seats to vibrate.

Even though she was blind since her birth, she never thought it was a bad thing. She always was positive about it, because she thinks that's what God wanted and planned for her.

Seulgi wanted to travel to different places. It might sound weird to say that about a blind girl, but when she touched certain things it was as if she could see those.

"Next stop. Busan." Seulgi giggled and held Sooyoung's hand, who was just as excited as her.