black keys

Jimin spat on the ground, smirking as he looked up at Taemin. His lip was bleeding, his wrists were hurting from the rope that was tightly rubbing against his skin. "Do you really think I will just give up like that? I love Seulgi. And I will do everything to protect her, even if that means that I have to die. I won't ever let you have her. I won't do that mistake twice."

Taemin laughed loudly, making his knuckles crack before he approached Jimin. He kneeled down to meet his eyes and lightly slapped the younger's face. "Jimin, you still didn't learn, hm? First, you stab my back with Hoseok and hide that bitch called Sooyoung, and now you want to hide Seulgi from me, too? Do you really think I will just accept that you stole my girl? Jimin..." Taemin sighed, getting up again. He tilted his head and slapped Jimin harder this time, making him fall to the ground.

"Ah, this is so burdensome." Taemin pushed his hair back and looked down and Jimin bleeding on the ground, his face scrunched from the pain of the endless punches. Taemin smirked and kicked him once more. "Jiminie. My dear, cute, little Jiminie. Did you forget what you have done to Seulgi? A couple of years ago, wait let me help you to remember I love to help." He sat down on the ground and slightly patted Jimin's hair.

"Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok were given the mission to rob the famous museum in Busan. The mission was given by the leader of the most wanted mafia boss also known as Lee Taemin. Oh, wait! That's me!" He chuckled loudly and pulled on Jimin's hair. "Anyway. The mission was successful and my two thieves came back to Seoul to get that well-deserved break and also the money I promised.  But there was one thing Lee Taemin didn't take into account. His childhood love, Kang Seulgi met Park Jimin in Busan and both fell in love with each other." Taemin said with gritted teeth.

Jimin smirked and tried to keep his eyes open to see him suffer from the thought of Seulgi and Jimin together. "Oh, right. Seulgi and I had a wonderful romance going on in Busan. She was head over heels. She even agreed on sleeping with-"

Taemin punched his face once more before he could finish his sentence. He stood up and pulled on his hair. "Park Jimin, this is reason enough to kill you! You stupid motherfucker dared to lay a finger on my Seulgi! MY SEULGI!" He kicked the whining boy on the ground until he got tired and sat down again. He laughed and wiped off the sweat on his forehead. "But you know what, Jimin? Seulgi doesn't know that you are the same Jimin she loved in Busan."

Jimin suddenly forgot the pain he was feeling all over his body when Taemin said that. He gulped and looked at him. "S-She loves me..." Taemin laughed louder and shook his head. "But will she still love you when I tell her that the Jimin she fell in love with in Busan, the one who played with her heart and then ran away after one night is the same Jimin she fell in love with again? Do you really think she will forgive you? You played her, Jimin. Twice. You know it was her back then and you know it now. You acted like you don't know her and made her fall in love with you again. If she finds out, do you think she will stay with you?"

Taemin stood up, patting off the dust on his pants. He fixed his hair and sighed. "Guess what. I have a date with Seulgi now. She doesn't know we have one, but she will know once I got her in my car. Then I will take her out of Seoul. Even out of Korea. I will take her far away so she forgets everything and everyone here. I am going to make her live like a Queen. And you Park Jimin, you can rot here. I don't even care. The fact that Seulgi is going to hate you once she finds out about the truth is enough to kill you. I don't need to do that anymore. Bye Jiminie."

He left the room, the door loudly falling shut behind him. Jimin was laying on the ground, bleeding as he looked into emptiness. Taemin was right. Seulgi was going to hate him.  The pain in his heart was stronger than the physical pain he got from Taemin.

He was going to lose Seulgi and that was actually killing him.