bittersweet

Jimin carefully carried Seulgi into his bedroom and laid her down as he hovered above her. Seulgi's breathing started to get faster when she felt Jimin's plump lips on her neck. She buried her fingers in his hair and closed her eyes, letting the new sensation wash over her body.

<>

Seulgi stirred in bed when she heard that loud, annoying sound of a phone vibrating. She sat up and patted around until she found her phone. As she learned from Joy, she swiped the screen and answered the phone. "Seulgi?"

She rubbed her eyes sleepily and hummed when she heard Joy's worried voice on the other side of the phone. "What is it Joy?"

"Where are you.."

She seemed like running. Why was she out of breath?

"I .. uh... at Jimin's hotel room. Why?", she yawned, patting to the other side of the bed, searching for Jimin's body. But the bedside was cold and empty. Seulgi raised her brows. Maybe he was in the bathroom?

"Seulgi..", Joy sighed, her breath was shaking. "I am coming .. Don't leave .." Then she hung up. Seulgi was puzzled and carefully placed her phone on the nightstand. She shivered and rubbed her arms, remembering that she was still naked. A faint blush trimmed her cheeks and she kneeled to the ground, picking her clothes up where Jimin had dropped them last night.

"Jimin?", she called out as she put on her clothes piece by piece. There was no answer and she stood up, fixing her hair. With careful steps, she walked around the hotel room, but there was nothing. No Jimin.

She scratched her head and sat back down on the edge of the bed. Seulgi grabbed the sheets of the bed and started to get nervous the more she thought about it. Where is Jimin? Why did he leave so early?

The loud knocking on the door startled Seulgi first but she quickly stood up, opening the door to let Joy inside. She was out of breath and grabbed Seulgi's arms. "A-Are you fine?", she breathed out. They walked back to the bed and sat down.

Seulgi nodded and held Joy's hand. "Why did you run? Did something happen?" Seulgi smiled weakly and patted Joy's head.

Joy bit her lip, she was close to crying, not knowing how to tell her. "Seulgi... It's ... It's Jimin and Hoseok.."

Seulgi tensed suddenly grabbing Joy's hands a little tighter. "W-What's with them?", she asked, trying to hide her nervousness.

"I'm so sorry... Seulgi. I just found out this morning. They... They are a criminal duo. They robbed the Museum of Busan and ran away with a total catch of around 4 million $. It was on the news this morning. I almost choked on my coffee when I saw it.."

Seulgi suddenly fell silent. Her face went blank and she started to take deep breaths. "H-How..."

Joy sighed, her thumb gently caressing the back of Seulgi's hand. "I just came back from the police when I called you earlier... They get fake identities and trick people around them to plan their robbery. The police said they are searching the duo for 3 years already ... And apparently when we were at the Museum... They were taking pictures and videos of the safety system.."

Seulgi felt her heart shatter into a million pieces. She was so naive and dumb when she believed that Jimin took her to the roof to teach her how to dance. When in fact she was only a part of his plans.

"Seulgi... Did Jimin... Do anything to you?", Joy asked carefully and looked around the room. Seulgi blinked and shook her head. "No. He brought me here because it was too late to wake you up last night", she lied and swallowed the lump in her throat.

What was she supposed to say? Yeah, Joy. He tricked me. He used me. He took everything from me. My first kiss, my first time.. and my heart ..  Seulgi felt like punching herself. How could she trust someone so easily? Of course, not everybody is like her. Not everybody has such an innocent, pure mind as she does.

"It's okay. Can we... Can we go home earlier? I don't feel safe here anymore", Seulgi said lowering her head.

"Of course. I will change the tickets. Come on let's go to our room..", Joy helped Seulgi up and they slowly walked back to their own room. But Seulgi's thoughts and memories were still in that room... And forever locked in her heart.

<>

"I'm sorry, Seulgi..", Jimin whispered as he looked back to the city getting smaller behind them.

"Did you say anything, bro?", Hoseok yawned, leaning back in his seat.

"No. No, it's nothing.."