I'm sorry

Hoseok's eyes followed Joy as she walked up and down their hotel room. After the 17th round, he rolled his eyes, feeling dizzy. "Can you like...chill? I bet she is with Jimin, stop overreacting?"

"No, I won't stop! She can't see okay?! She is blind! Seulgi can't just randomly walk around with people she knows for a couple of days! She needs me!", Joy yelled and sat down on the bed, her hands buried in her hair. Scrunching his nose, Hoseok sat down next to her and patted Joy's shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I don't see where the problem is? She is an adult and for sure knows what's right for her?"

"No", Joy sobbed slightly. "You don't know Hobi... She trusts people too easily... She has such a pure heart, she believes that everyone has a kind heart. But there are no kind hearts left on this cold planet! Everyone around you is a snake ready to stab you from your back once you turn around because you trust them!"

Hoseok sighed, feeling guilty because that's exactly what Jimin planned to do. "I'm sorry, Joy. I didn't know that. Seulgi really seems to be a good girl. And I know Jimin wouldn't do anything to hurt her."

Joy nodded and wiped her tears away. "No, I am sorry, Hobi. I just can't trust people and I am overprotective when it comes to my Seulbear. It's just grandpa Kang... I promised him to take care of her.." He smiled widely and placed his hand on her cheek. "Hey, can we stop apologizing? There is no thank you and apologies for friendships." She smiled back, impossible not to when basically an angel in human form sits in front of you. "You are amazing Hobi. I am glad I found such a positive friend!"

The door clicked and both of them turned to look at Jimin and Seulgi entering the room. "Joy?", Seulgi called out. Joy immediately ran to Seulgi and hugged her tight. "Where have you been?! I was so worried! Never leave me again before you tell me where you are going!"

Seulgi chuckled and cupped Joy's face, her fingers lightly scanning her features. This was Seulgi's way to see people. She caressed their faces and from their noses, lips, skin - she could tell who was who. "I'm sorry, forgive me?", Seulgi giggled. "Yeah, it was kind of my mistake... I thought the tour was boring and so I kidnapped her",  Jimin rubbed his nape, smiling guiltily.

"Listen, son!", Joy suddenly turned to Jimin and raised her finger to his face, almost touching him. "For this time only I will forgive you. But if you ever should do or say something that hurts my Seulbear, I swear by my lipstick collection, I will murder you myself!" Jimin and Hoseok stared at her with wide eyes. Then Jimin nodded furiously. "A-Alright... Calm down I won't do it again.."

"Come on Joy", Hoseok grabbed her arm. "Let's go grab some food." He tried to change the subject. "Oh yeah, food!", Seulgi clapped happily. Hoseok and Joy walked out. While Seulgi stretched her arms searching for any object so she could find her way outside. Her hands touched something soft and she raised her brows. "Ouch?", Jimin giggled, placing his hands on Seulgi's which were on his chest.

"O-Oh! I'm so sorry did I hurt you?", Seulgi blushed as she realized that she just grabbed onto Jimin's chest. Jimin smiled, raising Seulgi's hands to press them against his face. Her fingers brushed against his lips and cheeks. Seulgi was fascinated by Jimin's soft skin and sharp features.

"I want you to feel how I look like. So you can dream about me, Seulbear.", he whispered in her fingers that were now on his lips.

Seulgi blushed different shades of red and lowered her head. Jimin who seemed to enjoy her range of emotions finally grabbed her wrist and helped her outside. "I'm hungry, let's follow them before Joy thinks I kidnapped you again."

She only nodded, still embarrassed, and let Jimin lead her. Her heart fluttered at his gentle touch and as he said, his sharp jawline, his plump lips, and his cute little nose were already all she could think of...