baby

She looked down at her hands, covered in blood. They were shaking when she slowly looked up to meet Jimin's painful eyes. He still had a smile on his lips, trying to make the wound stop bleeding by pressing his own hand against his chest. Seulgi dropped the knife and quickly kneeled down next to the bleeding boy. "J-Jimin... I... I am so sorry..." The boy smiled and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes. They got heavier by the minute, making Seulgi panic only more. "I love... you Seulgi... I didn't want to lie to you... I am sorry... " Jimin breathed out before his lifeless arm fell to his side.

"No!" Seulgi cried out loud and sat up in her bed. Her forehead was covered in sweat and she looked around in her room with panic. "What... What was that..." She quickly grabbed her phone and called Jimin to make sure that he was fine. "Hello?" The boy picked up with a sleepy voice, obviously just woken up by Seulgi's call from his precious sleep. "Jimin", she breathed out and the boy immediately was fully awake. "What's wrong, baby? Shall I come to see you?"

Seulgi shook her head, forgetting that he couldn't see her through the phone. "I... I had a nightmare." The other chuckled, his voice muffled through the speakers. "Baby, it's fine. It's just a nightmare, don't worry." Seulgi took a deep breath and hummed. "I'm sorry, I woke you up." Jimin clicked his tongue. "Don't ever say that. As long as it's you, I don't care what time you call me. Now sleep tight, baby. Don't let a stupid nightmare steal your sleep. See you tomorrow, okay?"

Looking down at her locked phone, Seulgi took a deep breath and put her phone on her nightstand. It was only a dream. Just a stupid dream, she thought as she snuggled back into her bedsheets. Her eyes quickly fell shut and soon she was sleeping, even though the dream was still making her feel uneasy in her chest.