spring day

She looked up at the sky, the clouds faded away showing that the earth was moving. She smiled when she felt a light breeze of the wind stroke her hair. Closing her eyes, she hugged her own petite body and took a deep breath.

"Seulgi! You will get sick put a jacket on!"

Seulgi turned around and looked at her Grandpa who slowly approached her, handing her a thin jacket. "My baby it's still cold, don't trust those chilly weather days", he mumbled and helped her to put the jacket on.

"Oh, Grandpa. I am not a kid anymore", she rolled her eyes, chuckling. He cupped her cheeks and smiled. "For me, you will always be my little Seulbear."

"Hey, I'm getting jealous", Sooyoung stood at the doorframe, her arms crossed in front of her chest. Grandpa Kang chuckled and slowly walked back inside the house. "Don't forget you have a doctor's appointment today", he said as he passed by Sooyoung who nodded smiling.

After he disappeared inside, Sooyoung walked to Seulgi and threw her arm around her neck. "You know, Seul. I actually liked it more when you didn't have your operation." Sooyoung chuckled earning a light slap on her arm. "Yah, and why so?", Seulgi looked at her. Her friend shrugged. "I could roll my eyes and tell you lies without you noticing", she chuckled.

Seulgi smiled bitterly, looking at the sky again. "Yeah. Like everyone else. When they took advantage of me..", she mumbled, her voice fading when she remembered him again.

Sooyoung groaned. "Seriously Seulgi. It has been almost 2 years. Can you like.. get over him already?"

Seulgi sighed and closed her eyes, feeling tears burn in her eyes. "I wish I could Joy. But... He was the first person I trusted outside my family. I just.. Can't seem to forget .. Didn't you ever like someone so much?"

Sooyoung tensed, forming her hands into fists. "If I ever should meet this jerk again, forget the police, I will kill him myself."

"Whatever", Seulgi tried to change the topic. "Let's go to the doctors. I don't want to be late", she slowly got free of her grip and walked back inside. Sooyoung looked at her, a bitter smile forming on her lips. "If you only knew Seulgi. Yes, I loved. But the feeling wasn't mutual", she mumbled and quickly shook her head before she followed her inside.

<>

"For fuck's sake, Jimin move your ass and let's go", Hoseok groaned as he kicked Jimin laying on the bed with a hangover from last night. His pink hair was messy, his plump lips slightly parted and his shirt crumpled from sleeping in it.

He hummed and changed his position, his thick thighs wrapped around the sheets, as he continued to snore lightly. Hoseok rolled his eyes and kicked him again. "I am leaving myself then. Bye."

Jimin groaned and sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes. "Where are you going? It's like 9 in the morning.." He yawned stretching his arms, revealing his abs lightly as his shirt lifted up.

"Bitch, Mr. Lee called us to come to Seoul. We can't hide in Daegu forever. Come on. He probably will give us another mission." Hoseok fixed his hair in the mirror, tilting his head to the side as he caressed his sharp jawline with his fingers.

"You know Hobi, I don't want to do that anymore..", Jimin mumbled. He frowned and looked at the elder.

"I know Chim. But how long are we going to give Mr. Lee excuses? He will start questioning why we avoid him and then it will only get worse." He sat on the edge of the bed and flicked the younger's forehead. "Stop thinking about...that years ago."

Jimin nodded slowly. "It's just..", he sighed. "I really didn't want to do it. I have to find her.. and tell her everything-"

"Are you stupid?", Hoseok almost shouted. "What are you going to say?! Hi Seulgi I just wanted to let you know that I work for Seoul's biggest mafia and you were just a part of the plan but I really like you come on let's date and risk being killed by Mr. Lee!?"

Jimin frowned. "Don't act up, she would understand! She is a caring person!"

Hoseok scoffed. "Yeah, of course, you know her so well right? 2 weeks and one night fucking made you read her soul!" Hoseok felt a sharp pain and held his cheek.

Jimin breathed heavily, both of his hands formed into fists. "Don't you dare to talk about her like that!", he shouted.

"I see, Park. I see how it is. You know what? Do whatever the fuck you want! I'm out.", Hoseok stormed off the room, leaving Jimin alone in his misery. The pink-haired boy sat on the bed, his legs pulled against his chest and his hands buried in his hair.

"What am I supposed to do.." he whispered, tears burning in his eyes.