lonely night

Jimin dropped his phone on his bed, followed by his body. He sighed and looked at the white ceiling, smiling like a fool. "Why are you so happy? Did she forgive you?" The younger jumped up in bed and looked at the other male standing in his room. "Hoseok!"

"The one and only", he mumbled as he walked to Jimin's dresser to pick a fresh shirt.

"Where have you been!?"

"Hm? Oh. Well here and there. Do you mind if I borrow some clothes? I need a shower", the elder kept rummaging in Jimin's clothes, completely ignoring the younger.

"Hobi... What did you do?", Jimin could immediately see that Hoseok was in trouble. They were friends forever so he noticed just by his actions. Hoseok stopped and dropped the shirt on the floor. He lowered his head and Jimin slowly walked up to him, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Tell me. Now."

<>

"Grandpa?", Seulgi yelled as she heard the doorbell downstairs. She sighed and sat on the edge of her bed. "Grandpa, are you checking the door?" No reaction again. Seulgi groaned and quickly walked downstairs to answer the door.  Her mouth formed an 'o' shape when she saw the packet delivery man. She quickly opened the door and smiled widely.

"Miss Kang? This one is for you", the man smiled as he handed her the package. Seulgi thanked him before he left. She closed the door and walked to the couch, carefully placing it on it. She sat down and looked at the box as she chewed on her lip. "I can't remember that I ordered anything? That's like Christmas in summer!", she giggled and carefully started to unpack the box.

Her eyes widened and she got confused when she saw the red dress she was admiring a week ago with Jimin. "But..how?", Seulgi took the dress and held it up. It was beautiful and she bit her lip, wanting to try it on too badly. "Maybe the delivery guy got it to the wrong house?", she mumbled and looked back at the package to check the address. A little envelope fell out of the box and she carefully picked it up.

'just the thought of you in that dress makes me go crazy, seulgi. 

please wear it for me one day. -T'

"Huh? Who could that be?", she put the box and envelope to the side and stood up, slowly undressing herself to try the dress on. She zipped it up and walked to the big mirror hanging on her wall. A smile formed on her lips as she looked at herself in the dress.

It was beautiful and flattered her curves perfectly

It was beautiful and flattered her curves perfectly. She stroked her hair behind her ear and took the envelope again. "Who are you... T..", she whispered. "And why would you send me the dress I looked at with Jimin?" She frowned. "Maybe Jimin sent it with another name so I wouldn't get mad at him?", she started thinking out loud.

She grabbed her phone and bit her lip when the other side picked up. "Seulgi?", Jimin breathed out. Seulgi got goosebumps but quickly collected herself. "H-Hi Jimin... It's just... I want to know... uh. Did you send me the dress from that shop we went to last time?"

"Huh? I didn't send you anything-", he seemed confused. There was some rustling before everything got silent. "Jimin?", Seulgi asked carefully.

"Yeah, Seulgi... Uh, I can't talk right now. Is it okay when I call you back later?", he seemed to be out of breath. "O-Oh. Sure... I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Talk to you later then", he quickly added and the line went off. Seulgi looked at her phone and sighed. "Okay.."

<>

The man took a sip of his whiskey as he held the picture of Seulgi up with his other hand. "One day you will be mine. And we will dance all night long, you wearing that red dress for me. And I will make you forget that Jimin. With or without force. He will be gone", a smirk formed on his lips before he took another sip.