Chapter Two

~ Y O U ~

I woke up and jumped out of bed, and got my usual on.
Black hoodie,
A T-Shirt,
Jeans,
And converses. (Or something else.)
I then put on deodorant and perfume.

I'll shower later.

I sighed and went to the bathroom first, brushing my teeth, then brushing my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom, rubbing my eye while I walked to the living room.

"Oh Hello! I see you're finally awake! How was you're sleep?" I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled.

"That's wonderful my child. I have made some breakfast. Eat it whenever you'd like." I nodded and walked into the kitchen to see French Toast, and Eggs.
(Or something else I dunno what you like)

I gladly put it on a plate and began eating it on the counter. When I got done I hand washed it in the sink, dried it, then put it back where it belonged.

I raised a brow as as I went into deep thought.

Is there anything past here? Maybe there are more People- Err Monsters?

Will Toriel let me go there?

I walked out of the Kitchen to find Toriel still in her chair, reading a book.

"Oh Hello again! How was breakfast?" She smiled.

"It was wonderful... Thank you... I also have a question."

"Yes? What is it?"

"I...Uh...Wanted to know... Is there anything more than this house? More monsters to meet? Anything?" She frowned and nodded.

"I'm surprised you didn't ask me to go back home..." My eyes widened in fear if the thought of going back.

"But yes. There is more. I suppose you want to go see it right?" I nodded hesitantly. She sighed and stood up.

"Go get your stuff." I nodded again and went to grab everything I owned. I then walked back to her.

"Then come. I will show you where it is." I stood up and she grabbed my hand. She brought me downstairs, to a big door.

"This my child, brings you farther in the underground. I am giving you permission to go, but please. Don't come back." She opened the door and smiled weakly. Before I walked through the door I hugged her tightly and thanked her.

I walked out the door to be greeted by coldness and snow. Joy filled my eyes at the sight of snow. I've never seen it so close... I never really leave the house actually because of 'him'.

I sighed and shoved my hands into my pockets. I kept walking with my backpack one my shoulders.

I then heard a crack sound. I whipped my head around to see nothing but a broken twig. I turned back and started walking, but I got a weird feeling that I was being watched.

I put my hood on and grabbed the backpacks straps. I came to something that seemed kinda like a gate, but the bars were WAY to wide. I tilted my head slightly
And walked until I heard crunching in the snow, from behind me. I paused and stayed still.

"Human. Don't you know how to great a new pal?
Turn around and shake my hand..." I obeyed his Demand and turned around keeping my head low. I stuck out my hand and connected it with his.

*ZAP*

I jerked my hand back and stuffed it back into my pockets.

Jerk...

"Haha! The good ol' zapper in the hand trick!" I smiled at how happy he sounded. but something seemed wrong.

Like it was forced.

S: "I'm Sans. Sans the Skeleton. Nice to meet ya kid." I looked up slightly, but luckily enough The shade made it so That he couldn't see me looking at him.

S: "Say, what's your name kid?"

Should I tell him?

Maybe not...

Not until I trust him enough.

"The names Blake."

Oh...Why did I chose Blake? No Idea...

S: "Okay, then, Blake there's another human down here too. They'd probably like to meet you, they haven't seen one of their kind in a while. So maybe you could make the kid happy?" I nodded.

S: "Okay let's go now then. Don't want you getting chilled to the bone." I smiled and laughed silently. My shoulders shook up and down, indicating that I was laughing. He chuckled with me.

S: "So where were we going? Oh right, My house." I laughed a little and thought of something.

"Woah, Woah. We just meet Dude! Take me to dinner first!" I smiled under my hood and looked at his face for a response. His face turned slightly blue and he chuckled.

Skeletons can't blush, right?

S: "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. How 'bout I take ya to Grillby's first." I laughed again.

"As in what? Like, a date?" He blushed again slightly and smiled more.

S: "Whatever you want it to be.... Darling~" I blushed hard at the way he got close to me. I assume He could see the blush because he chuckled again.

"Then its a date. Pfft Just kidding." He smiled and nodded.

S: "Then off to Grillbys we go!" I smiled at his sudden outburst as he grabbed my hand and fast walked, swinging our intertwined Hands back and fourth.

We finally got to 'Grillby's'. When we walked in a wave of heat hit my body.

Oh shit... I'll have to take off my hood, Huh...

S: "Hey Grillbz! I'll go for the regular. And she'd like a..." He looked at me as he sat down on a stool.

"Fries/Burger For me Hot head. Please and Thank you." Grillby sighed and nodded while heading to the kitchen. He looked at me and smiled.

S: "Did you just..." I looked up, the shadow only covered my eyes and above now. I flashed a smile at him and he chuckled.

I started sweating a bit. Having Grillby standing right next to me, cleaning the same glass, does not help the fact That I can pass out from getting overheated.

Sure, he's not HOT HOT, But if you stay by him for a period of time with a hoodie and Pants on, then you won't have the best time.

S: "Hey kid. You alright? You look like you could pass out at any moment." I cleared my throat.

"Uh. Yeah. Just... Is it me, or is it hot in here?" I fanned my face slightly, earning a chuckle from Sans.

S: "Well I'm a skeleton... So... Nothing ever gets under my skin..." I laughed and shook my head.

"We'll you're lucky." He chuckled.

S: "Just take off your hood, maybe that'll help." I shook my head.

S: "Why Not?" I shrugged, even though I knew the answer pretty well.

S: "Aw. C'mon kid! I'll have to see your face anyways. Better now than later!" I sighed and brought my hands to the rim of my hood.
I slowly took of the Hood. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at Sans.

His eyes were wide and his mouth was agape. It looked like his jaw could fall off at any moment.

Oh no...

This is what I worried about.

I knew-

S: "Oh my God...

You're Beautiful..."

«»«»«»«»~~~~«»«»«»«»

"I feel like I'm waiting for something That isn't going to happen."