Chapter Fourteen

» G R Ι L L B Y «
G: "Look Sans, if you want to be stupid, then be stupid. But if you hurt her... Then... You should be happy that I haven't burned your bones yet." I saw him flinch as I sighed.

G: "You realize what this girl is doing to you right? She's trying to get to you. Mess with your mind. And she's hurting Y/N... And so are you."

S: "I know! I know... I don't know how to get away from Bri... I can't. She literally won't go away, at least not without a fight." I looked for this 'Bri' and saw her smirking at Y/N.

She was picking on her.

~ Y O U ~

B: "Hey Fat Ass." I looked at Asshat to see her smirking.

"At least I have and ass." Her smirk Faltered as I gained some confidence. I looked away from her and looked at Grillby whom was looking at Bitch-Face.

G: "Nice going." Sans looked at us, confused. My eyes widened as I smiled. I signed back to him.

"Thanks Grillby."
He nodded and smiled. Frisk was holding a big bag, so I held it instead. I let Frisk go first as I said goodbye to Papyrus. I pushed past Sans, who was staring at me.

That was until he grabbed my wrist making me yelp in pain. He ignored that.

S: "Are you seriously going to go. I thought you said you wouldn't back down without a fight."

"Who said I was backing down? And why do you all the sudden want us to fight, Hmm?" He shrugged.

S: "Just... Please come back some day?" I scoffed.

"Yeah right. As long as she's here, you probably won't see me." He sighed, and before he could say anything I walked past him and ran to catch up with Frisk and Grillby.

G: "What was that about?"

"He made it seem like he wanted me and Bitch-face to fight over him." Grillby sighed.

G: "Sometimes I don't understand that man."

"Same." I heard Frisk giggle.

"What?" They shrugged and put a smug look on. I looked around in confusion to see Papyrus following us.

"Paps what are you doing?" His head hung low.

P: "I, the Great Papyrus, am very sorry for my older brothers actions." I stopped and walked over to him.

"Awe Paps. No need to apologize for him. He should do it himself. Here, if you ever need anything, or if that girl hurts you, call me." I have him my number and he smiled weakly.

P: "I just hate to see you leave because of Him. But thank you. I will give you call sometime." Nodded and gave him a quick hug, Frisk hugged his leg, and he chuckled.

"Bye Paps."

P: "Goodbye!" He ran backwards and waved. I smiled and waved back. I turned around and sighed.

I'm going to see Sans at Grillby's tomorrow, huh...

We kept following Grillby as he brought us into the woods, which kinda make me regret following him. But that faded when I saw a beautiful wooden cabin.

"Grillby how do you not burn your house down?!" He chuckled.

G: "The same reason on why my Bar and Grill hasn't burned down yet. Magic."
I nodded even though he couldn the see that. He grabbed keys from his pocket and unlocked the front door.

"Oh My..." Was all I could say. It was Beautiful and Spacious!

Grillby Chuckled again.
G: "Well I have two Spare bedrooms, so do you guys wanna see it now or later?" Frisky Kept signing 'Now Now Now' while jumping up. I shrugged.

G: "Now it is then."

He showed up around, sure his house was only on floor BUT IT WAS HUGE!
He showed us our rooms, and where the bathrooms were.

"Grillby Why do you have a shower if your made of Fire."

G: "Just came with the house." I nodded and he Continued.

He went into detail for everything.
And he was so kind.

"Thank you again Grillby, especially for giving me a job."

G: "Eh, it's not a big deal."

"Not a big- Not A big Deal?! You're literally helping us big time! Yeah, it's a big deal." He chuckle and shook his head.

G: "Okay okay. Anyways here Is your uniform, and I guess I'll wake you up in the morning so you can get dressed and stuff." I nodded and gently took the uniform from his hands.

G: "I'm going to bed, you should too Y/N, I'll probably wake you up around Nine or Eight thirty." I nodded and hugged him.

He was very warm, not hot, but warm.

"Thank you so much." He gently hugged back after a while. I let go.

G: "No problem. Good Night ladies."

"Good Night Grillby." I gave Frisk their bag and they walked off, as I walked the opposite direction.
I went into my bathroom and sighed.
I unpacked some of my stuff.
My toothbrush,
Toothpaste,
Razors.

I then slid my body against the door and grabbed my knees.

Was this the right choice?

Did...
Did I go to far?

If I don't try, then will she win...?

I can't...
I don't want to...
I don't want to live through this pain again...

The over thinking...
The painful memories...
The depression...

I don't want it...
But I have it...
And I don't know how to get rid of it...
Unless...
Unless I kill myself...
But...
I want to see how this ends...

I sighed and stood up, I brushed my teeth, did my business and stuff, and left.

I went into my new room and quickly closed the door.
I grabbed the knife from my bag and brought it to my skin.

No...
I told Sans I wouldn't do it...
...

But he isn't here...
So what's the point in keeping a promise if he won't check?

I closed my eyes tightly as I cut deeply in my arm several times.

I never knew liking someone could cause so much pain...

I closed the knife and put it back into my bag. I put on pajamas and set my uniform gently on the chair in my room. I layed down in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

They will get together if you don't try...
But what's the point?
It seems that he's already taking her side...

«»«»«»«»~~~~«»«»«»«»

"Don't kill yourself over a boy... He'll just bring another girl to your funeral..."