Chapter Eighteen

~ Y O U ~
I was shaking at the memories that popped into my head done by one.

G: "Y/N... Look at me..." He grabbed my shoulders making me flinch I looked at him as best as I could.
Everything got a little blurry from the tears that wanted to come out my eyes.

G: "You matter...
I care for you...
You deserve love, and all of the nice things...
You deserve more than you'd expect...
Your nice, sweet, beautiful, loving, and put people before yourself...
You are amazing...
You don't deserve this!
I care...
I care Y/N...
I care..." He head hung low as his voice got week, it's as if he's crying...
Buts he's fire, he can't right?
His shoulders shook up and down and so heard soft cries.

Well that answers my question...
Fire can cry...

I hugged him tightly and he immediately hugged back.
He kept crying and repeating 'I'm sorry I care to much.'

I shushed him and patted his back while closing my eyes.
I couldn't cry, because water hurts fire.

"Its okay Grillby... It's okay..."

G: "Please...Promise me you'll stop..." He gripped my shirt tightly as I nodded.

I'll keep this promise for you...
As long as you don't leave like the others...

"I hate promises Grillby, but for you I'll make an exception."

G: "Thank you... Thank you..." He sniffled and let go. He gave me a weak smile and he wiped molten tears off his face. I smiled at him sweetly as he grabbed the sides of my face and gently kissed my head. I was surprised that he didn't burn my hair or burn my face.

G: "Is it okay... If...I consider you as my daughter?" I smiled and nodded. His smiled grew and he hugged me tightly again.

G: "Thank you... So much..."
I've Been never been so purely happy...
Even if Grillby isn't my real father I'm happy to consider him as my new one.

Tears came out of my eyes as I realized that someone actually cares. I hugged him and never wanted to let go my eyes closed as I smiled brightly.

Maybe I'll live for now...

Because it's just getting better somehow...

When we opened the Bar and Grill its the normal thing. Normal everyday people... Monsters...

I sighed when I saw Sans come in. When he made eye contact with me I shook my head. Grillby had a death stare in him and Sans looked a little scared honestly...

Sans sat down on the sane stool and Grillby slammed the glass that he usually cleans down on the counter.
Making both me and Sans jump...

G: "What would you like today... Sans..."

I chucked slightly on how Grillby was acting. And then... Bri walked in.

Grillby Chuckled loudly and slowly.

G: "So I see you brought you're little girlfriend..."

Sans shuttered as I smiled.

I liked where this was going.
Also because He doesn't talk much here.

Bri sat down next to Sans and smirked at me. I decided to jump in.

"Hey whore head. How's your bitch boyfriend." Sans looked at me in shock.

S: "What do you-"

B: "Oh He's great! Great to talk to... Great in bed..." She smirked and I laughed in her face.

"Dude... You're talking about a FUCKING skeleton. And I know you haven't fucked him. You're just trying to put me down and that's obvious." I rolled my eyes and smiled, making her smirk falter.

I heard Grillby choke back laughter and his smile twitched. I can tell he's trying to keep a poker face but then he busted out laughing and high-fived me.

I smiled and chuckled as I went into the kitchen to get some food for a customer.
When I got back into the kitchen Grillby Chuckled.

G: "Hey what did Sans say last anyways."

"He kept says 'Bri' in his sleep... But like in a sexual tone... Y'Know... So that kinda pissed me off especially since I said I'd give him another chance... Guess not anymore.
He said he'd care, and even if he was drunk he'll go to her anyways." Grillby nodded and kept making fries as I grabbed ketchup.

We both went out as Grillby gave the Fries to Whore head, and I have the ketchup to Sans. I walked away to go serve another person until Sans grabbed my arm.

S: "What the fuck is going on." I smirked at him.

"Let's say... You wasted your extra chance." I jerked my arm back and rolled my eyes as I went to go serve the customer.

I heard someone squeal as so looked back to see Bitch Face smiling brightly and hugged Sans tightly. Both me and Grillby looked at each other and he sighed.

G: "He asked her out... Probably to get to you..."

As expected...

"I expected that anyways..."
He nodded and signed back 'Sorry' as Ι shrugged and turned around.

But it did bother me.

He's just trying to make me jealous...
Right?

Or does he actually love her...

I closed my eyes and balled my hands and took deep breaths.

Calm...
Calm...
Calm......
...Calm...

I sighed and opened my eyes and unballed my fists when a I turned around I could feel Sans staring at me. As I walked past him.

I flipped the both of them off, not even bothering to look at their reactions. I could hear Bri scoffed though, but I just snickered.

But something was bothering me...

And I didn't know what...

I felt broken on the inside, and weird on the outside.

But I ignored it.

I smiled through this...

G: "I know you're hurting. But you're strong. You can get through this." I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks." He nodded and left...

But I still feel broken.

It was now closing time and I told Grillby that I would be at the WaterFalls if he needed me.

And then I was off.
I didn't know what I would do, but I wanted to isolate myself for a while...
I just needed to think.

I sighed as I founded myself where I was last night.
I sat in the ground not caring if my uniform got dirty.

I then found myself singing.
(Song above)

"I wish I wasn't always Wrong...
I wish It wasn't always my fault...
The finger that you're pointing
Has knocked me on my knees...
And all you need to know is:
I'm so sorry, it's not like me...
It's maturity that I'm lacking,
So don't, don't let me go.
Just let me know that growing up goes slow..."

I sang and looked up not realizing someone was watching me...

«»«»«»«»~~~~«»«»«»«»

"The worst kind of sad is not being able to explain why..."

(Sorry for the sucky chapter)