Chapter Twenty-Six

~ Y O U ~
I chuckled, Seeing Hannah nervous was funny as shit.
She glared at me, actually making me stop laughing.

N: "Is...Everything alright?" Hannah jumped a little as she looked at Naomi.

H: "Uh...Uh...Y-Yes of course! Everything... Is alright..." She trailed of as her eyes darted to something.

H: "Uh... I'm gonna go... Check on something... Yeah."

Yes that was oddly suspicious, but right now I don't really want to interfere...
That stare...
Was scary...
Maybe even worse than my Dads wicked stare.

£ H A N N A H £

I walked up the stairs to be pulled into my room by someone.

They let go of my hoodie and I turned around calmy to see Chara.

C: "How do I get this out... This smell, I hate it." She scrunched her face and I laughed.

H: "Don't you do this for like... I dunno A living??" I smirked as she nodded.

H: "So then how do you not know??" She shrugged.

C: "I just usually go buy new clothes." I sighed as I explained how to get the blood out, since she knows some of my past.

Apparently she's scared of me even...
Though she does this for a living...
I only do it when I hold any sort of weapon in my hand...

Which is why I help my urge to kill by cutting myself.

I always make sure no one is there...
Or they might die...

But I've been able to control myself pretty well lately.

C: "Hey, um... If ya wouldn't mind... Would you like to go do business with me next time? Since... You're probably stronger than me?"

H: "You Realize... What that does to me right? I go Insane! I was put in jail for that shit!" She sighed an nodded.

C: "I know, I know... I will take the knife away from you, but you have to be stealthy."

H: "Oh honey, I am stealthy all the time..." I smirked and she facepalmed.

C: "Whatever. But NEVER come through the door, when we get back we go through the window. Don't want Blueberry seeing this shit." I nodded slowly.

H: "Then how will you get downstairs to the laundry room...?" She was blank for a while and all the sudden she said 'Shit.'
I chuckled and shrugged.

H: "I mean You can take off your clothes right here, and I'll ball it up and start cleaning it." She hesitantly nodded and started to strip down.

I calmly waited until she took off her pants, and shirt. I handed Chara her usual clothes and she took it quickly.

I chuckled at how embarrassed she was. Yeah sure She's half naked, so what?
We are just friends.

I grabbed a plastic bag from my backpack, why do I have it? No idea.

I stuffed the clothes into the bag and opened the door.
I closed it and began to walks down the stairs.

"What's that?"

H: "Clothes." Y/N Nodded and I continued to the Laundry room. I closed the door when I finally got there and locked it.

Why did she ask me how to get rid of Stains...

If she has a Fucking stain remover...

~ Y O U ~

I raised a brow when I saw Chara walk out the same room, with different clothes on.

I looked over to see Naomi as confused as Me.

A few minutes later Hannah came back out and And scrunched her face. I looked back and forth from Chara to Hannah and just shook it off.

I looked over to Sans and Bitch face to find her all over him.

And he was totally falling for it again...

H: "Sans what the hell you doing?! Sorry BlueBerry and Papyrus."

Sans jumped and looked at her.

S: "What- Wha-"

H: "No! No. You heard their conversation last night... How they hell do you already forgive them?!"

B: "What conversation?" I rolled my eyes. I could literally see the guilt in her eyes, and smell the sweat coming down her forehead.

H: "Hmm... I dunno maybe the one were you and Dick thirsty were talking about you so called boyfriends. And how you guys were like 'Oh well he's to short.' Or 'He's weird' And shit like that."

B: "I would never say such a thing!" I stared at her...
Hard...

C: "Woah calm down now Y/N... It'll be fine..." I glared at her and she back away.

H: "Look. You're not fooling anyone. Well maybe stupid ass Sans but still... You will be out of his life and I will make sure of it." I was kind of amazed of how she Sternly and seriously said that.

Its like she forgot Naomi was there.
I saw her breath in and breath out heavily.

She was getting...
Mad?

H: "Excuse me again. I'll just be outside if you need me..." She quickly turned to the front door. Keeping her head down she Walked out the front door.

...
And it was raining so that's great...

I cleared my throat as I looked at Sans who seemed scared and Bitch face who seem weirded out.

"Sans may we talk?
Privately..."

He nodded and stood up, brushing off his clothes. Bitch face sighed and rolled her eyes as I took Sans to a room.

When we got there I slapped him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He flinched.

S: "What do you mean??"

"You heard what she said...
She's using you...
You know it...
Why...
WHY DON'T YOU GET RID OF HER ALREADY?!
YOU KNOW THIS HURTS DON'T YOU?!
Because it does...
It really does...
It hurts to see that your like every other guy...
You can be easily seduced...
And I thought...
Maybe for once I could finally find someone who would never leave me...
She's a slut...
But I get it...
She's prettier...
And has 'the package'...
She isn't broken like me...
I understand...
Why would you like me anyways...?
I just can't believe I was that stupid...
To think that after what happened...
That you would push her away...
I'm so stupid..."

S: "No Y/N-"

"No what?
What do you possibly have to say that will fix this?!
That will fix the fact that you admitted that you liked me...
But you still fall for a girl who will wear bras that makes her Boobs pop out more...
It's embarrassing.
I'm embarrassed...
To know that...
I thought it could work...
You know?
I thought after that we'd be fine...
Bitch face and Lexi would be gone!
Haha! But no!
Of course not...
Because they have it all...
And it hurts.
But that doesn't matter.
What matters is that you're happy.
I'm sorry for slapping you...
I'll just go."

«»«»«»«»~~~~«»«»«»«»

"What hurts the most is knowing that you don't need me...
But for some reason...
It hurts when I'm without you..."

I am really...
Really sorry...
For not updating.