Chapter Nine

~ Y O U ~
Sans stood there, just staring.
I raised a brow.

Is he seriously not going to reply to what I just said...

I then looked my self up and down.

Nothing is wro- Oh...

Blood was seeping through my hoodie and pants, and I didn't know why. I tried to run 'home' but my legs were in too much pain.
I screamed in pain and dropped to the ground.

S: "Y/N!" He ran to my side and touched my shoulder.

"Don't... Don't touch me..." I took his hand off of my shoulder gently, seeming as I didn't have much strength in my arms.

I pulled up my sleeves and hissed as I felt the fabric go across my cuts.

I looked to see blood coming out of some cuts...
Why were they open?
What happened?
Why do I not know?

I can explain my legs, but why my arms?
I'm guessing the pressure from me crouching in that position for so long, kinda stretched out my skin and boom, blood.

But my arms... I really have no explanation.

S: "Hold on let me get you home. Frisk! C'mon!" My head started to get light and the only thing I remember is seeing Frisk run to us as they looked at me in horror.

Then Darkness...

- S A N S -
I held her bridal style as Frisk grabbed my arm. I teleported us to her room as I called Alphys.

A: "H-Hello?"

S: "Hey look can you come over here... Quickly?! And bring your tools and shit! ASAP!"

A: "O-Okay I'll be t-there In a few..." I hung up as I layed
Y/N on the floor.

Frisk was downstairs waiting for Alphys. I sighed, knowing very well what I had to do next.

I took off her hoodie and the shirt, that was under it. I blushed hard trying not to stare as I unzipped her pants and took them off. I then stood up and looked down at her now half naked body.

I looked at all the scars, but the big thing was the bruises, and the fact that you could see her Ribs a little.

A: "O-Okay I'm here..." I turned to see Alphys close the door and pull out a bag.

I stood out of the way, giving her a view in what we are dealing with.

A: "How... How d-did this
ha-happen?" I shook my head and shrugged, not really in the mood for talking.

What is this...

Feeling? Either we like her, or we Love Her~!

Either way we both know damn we she doesn't like us.

Well we are the asshole who looked through her stuff. But if you listened to your inner thoughts, she wouldn't hate you.

Oh...Shut the Hell up.

I sighed as Sat down on her bed. I watched as Alphys started to clean out all of her scars. I saw Y/N Squirm slightly in distress. I them got on the ground and sighed. I sat down and gently played her head in my lap. I put a pillow under her head so her neck wouldn't strain.

I began to play with her hair gently, as I rest my chin in my hand.

Her hair is so soft...

This seemed to make her calm a little. I then looked up to see Alphys now stitching the cuts that were open.

I then did something I though I'd never do. I kissed her forehead lightly and smiled.

She is actually beautiful...
She really is...
No, stop...
She hates you Sans.
But I don't blame her...

I heard Alphys whisper 'OTP' And I blushed lightly. When she got done she sighed.

A: "She lost a-a lot of
b-blood, s-so she might bnbe out for a while... I in-injected some 'Determination' in her system t-to t-try a-and help. I'm n-not positive if i-it will...
B-but I'm hoping I-it does. Just make sure t-to check
o-on her e-every once I-in a while." I nodded.

S: "Thank you." She nodded and walked out. I picked Y/N up and gently put her on her bed. I grabbed her some soft Pajamas and put them on her. I layed down next to her and stared.

I caressed her face gently and sighed. I examined the side of her face closely.
I kissed her cheek gently and nuzzled into her neck.

Why do I only feel this way around her...?

If she knew about this she would freak out...

I found myself yawning as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

«Timeskip»

I woke up to a flash. I opened one eye to see Frisk and Papyrus with a camera in there hands.

S: "What the hell?" They both shushed me as I realized I was sleeping... Next to Y/N.

I was literally Fanboying on the inside...

P: "You guys looked so cute, but we didn't want to wake you up..." I've never heard Papyrus whisper before.

S: "That's still weird... But if you can, give me a copy of the picture." I winked and smiled more. They giggled. I then covered Y/N Up with the blankets as they both walked out.

And again I kissed her on the forehead, and cheek.

S: "Look... I know you may not hear this, or care... And I know you hate Me...
But I care about you... Hell I'd die for you weirdly...
I've never really experienced something like this, so I may not be able to show affection the right way, but please...

Stay Alive..."

I kissed the cuts on her wrists and up, on both sides.

S: "I...I...I won't let you go, just know that."
I sighed, knowing she probably didn't hear that. And that she probably hates me, and doesn't Care...

But there's something I can't help but love about her...

And by something you mean everything~

Shush...

Okay...

Well...

That might be true...

Not might, Is.

Okay...Well...
Either way I still like her.

Love*

Shut.
Up.

«»«»«»«»~~~~«»«»«»«»

"I keep myself busy with thing I do...
But every time I pause I still think of you..."