Chapter Thirteen

~ Y O U ~
I sighed and walked out of my room, ignoring the slight pain in my arm.

I could hear that girls voice again in the kitchen. I guess she was with Papyrus because Sans was in the couch, sleeping.

"Hey bud, wake up." I nudged him. He just muttered something and moved around.

"Hey, wake up AssHat!" I slapped him on his head gently and he woke up.

S: "Oh it's just you." I have him a look.

"Yeah. Just me. No one special." I rolled my eyes and looked at The two as Papyrus served This girl.
What was her name?
Bitch?
Asshat?
Whore?
I mean all of them sound right...
But I dunno.

I nudged Sans and pointed to the two. I walked closer to them and leaned against the wall.

That spaghetti looks... Weird...?

I looked at Frisk who smirked at the girl as she took her first bite. She made a face.

B: "Ew! This is gross! Who made this?!" Papyrus looked hurt.

P: "M-Me..." Orange tears came out of his eyes. I could tell Bitch-face felt no mercy.

B: "Oh Boo Hoo! Grow up!"

"Hey sweetie you don't want to talk to him like that. Or I'll have a fun time~"

B: "And why's that." I smiled and gestured my head towards Sans.

S: "Papyrus shh... It's okay." He glared at Asshat and sighed.

S: "Don't ever talk to my brother like that Again." She gasped.

B: "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!"

Drama Queen alert.

"Oh yeah. So just because you know it's Sans brother, it matters." She glared at me and rolled her eyes. Frisk tugged on my sleeve.

"Whats up Kid." They smiled.

"I did that to her spaghetti. I see what she's trying to do, and honestly she has a bad attitude." I chuckled and laughed I then heard dramatic crying.

B: "Please forgive me Papyrus!"

"Oh shut Up will you! You don't care about his feelings!" She looked at me again and gave me a smirk.

B: "Sans!" She started to cry more.

"Drama Queen much." I nodded and crossed my arms.

"Stop trying to cause a scene it's annoying." I rolled my eyes and heard her sigh.

S: "Y/N stop."

"What she just hurt your Brother, and now she only cares because its YOUR brother. And she likes you. I mean that's obvious." I shrugged.

S: "Stop."
I sighed and walked away.

"Have fun with the little Whore. Bye." Frisk stayed next to me and looked at me. I nodded telling them that they could come.

I heard Sans say something, I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bench near Grillbys.

"Shes such a bitch." Frisk giggled and nodded.

"She is. And she even made fun of my face..."

"Why? You're beautiful the way you are." They blushed lightly.

"Why thank you kind lady." I chuckled and shook my head.

"What do you want to do." They shrugged.