Chapter Six

~ Y O U ~
"You're A liar... You lied to me... WHY Y/N?" Tears streamed down my face.

"What did... Did I do?"

"WHAT DIDN'T YOU DO?!" I jumped slightly as my lip quivered.

"YOU'RE SO STUPID! YOU LIED TO ME! WHY?! WHY?!"

"Sans... I don't understand..."

"THERE YOU GO LYING AGAIN! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE."

P: "You made a mistake Y/N... Please leave..."

"Tell me what I did! Please I'll fix it!" I screamed that out making Papyrus flinch.

P: "There's no point now..."

S: "LEAVE! NO ONE WANT A TO SEE YOU! GO NOW!" I then felt anger bubble up. The sides of my mouth twitched. The tears stopped.

"Why should I?" I looked at him as he got angry.

S: " You really should leave
Y/N Or you may die tonight..." I smiled like a maniac. And laughed like a maniac too.

"GOOD! THATS WHAT I WANTED! AHAHAHA! AFTER ALL YOU'D BE DOING ME A FAVOR!" His eye glowed as he took my soul and threw it against the walls and floor. He grabbed my soul tightly, making me choke.

S: "Any last words?"

"Yes... A-Actually...
Don't...
Remember...
Me..." I heard him chuckled as he broke my soul into a million pieces. I passed out into darkness, but heard one last thing from him.

S: "Wouldn't want to sweetheart."

...

...

...

I sprung up with sweat on my face as tear stains on my cheeks.

It was all just a dream...

Just...a dream...

I looked at Sans to see him sleeping still, while snoring softly.
I sighed and got out of his bed. I tip toed to his door and opened it. I tried my best to quietly open the door, but it still made a soft creaking sound.
I closed the door and tip toed to my actual room. I opened the door too to see Frisk spread out all over their bed.
I smiled as I saw their hair was messed up. I grabbed my bag and found the trusty little pocket knife there.

That dream...
Felt so realistic...

I bit my lip as I dragged the blade across my skin. I grabbed an old shirt I never use and use that for the blood the drips off my arm. I wipe off the blood on my knife with the shirt and put it back in the bag.

I'll clean it later, just get ready for now... In complete darkness... Well except for the soft light that's coming from the moon.
Oh wait... It underground...
So how...
Never mind.

I grabbed some clothes from my bag and quietly walked to the closest so I could dress with some light.
I opened the closest door and closed it as I turned on the light switch.
I threw on Jeans a random shirt and another hoodie. Of course I change my other things like bras and stuff.
I looked in the mirror as I sighed.

Despite everything it's still me...

Though I wish I could be someone else...

And get rid of these memories...

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my horrible hair. I grabbed a brush from my bag and brushed out my hair.
I put on my Mother's locket as hid it under my shirt. I then grabbed the music box she got me and opened it. I smiled as I hummed softly with the music box. I held back the tears as bad memories flooded my head again.

My imagination was once filled wonder, and optimistic thoughts, Y'Know.
But that all changed.
And now I can't recall if I even have an imagination anymore.
At this point I just call it horrific memories.

I closed the music box and put it back in my bag. I turned off the light and opened the door. I put my bag on the side of my bed, and sat down on my bed. I looked at the window to see that it was still night time. I looked at Frisk who was still knocked out on their bed. Sometimes I heard them mutter something I couldn't make out. Then they'd shuffle around. I Sat there not really knowing what to do.

Maybe I could go out?
Uh... Go downstairs and watch Television?
I dunno...

After pondering a bit it becomes lighter in the room.

Now it's day time...?
I looked at my phone.

'Five O' Four' on the surface.

Does the underground follow the same time?

I sighed as I layed down on my bed.

Maybe I can sleep a little more...

I closed my eyes and let darkness take my mind.
That whole time I didn't dream.
At least... I thought I wasn't dreaming...

I woke up to see Frisk still sleeping. I looked at my phone again.

'Seven Thirty-Six'

I sighed as I got up and brushed my hair again just in case. I walked out the room quietly to hear pots and pans.

I looked into the kitchen to see Papyrus.

"Hey." He jumped slightly and looked at me. He smiled.

P: "Hello Human! How was your sleep?"

"Good."

Liar.

"How was your sleep?"

P: "Great! Almost as Great as I!" I smiled at him.

"What are you cooking?"

P: "Spaghetti!"

"In... In the Morning?"

P: "Of course!"

"How about... How about I cook breakfast..."

P: "Okay." He walked out of the kitchen. I looked in their fridge.

Pasta... Pasta... More pasta...

As I looked more I found some eggs and bacon. Surprisingly.

I started to cook, and yeah.
I cooked Six eggs. Two for each person. And Twelve Slices of Bacon. THREE FOR EACH PERSON. OKAY.

I put everything on a plate and put four plates on my arm. As I put the plates in the table Frisk and woke up. They waved At me sleepily and I smiled and waved back.

P: "I'll go wake up Sans."

I nodded as he went up the stairs and bardged into his room. I heard Papyrus yell at Sans. I chuckled softly as I looked back to see Papyrus carrying a sleepy Sans.

He looked so cute and calm.
I just wanna pinch his honey cheeks!
But that wouldn't work...
So...
Never mind...

"Good Morning, how are ya My Boney Friend." Papyrus put Sans down and he shrugged.

S: "Ehhh... Pretty gooood." I chuckled softly again at how tired he was.

Everyone sat down and started to eat. Sans perked up slightly.

S: "Hey this is pretty goooood."

"Thanks."

He nodded and continued eating. Everything fell into silence. Not a weird one. But a calming one.

«»«»«»«»~~~~«»«»«»«»

"It's hard to answer the question 'Whats wrong?' When nothing else feels right."