"Elvis Presley, Evan Peters, or Patrick Stump," she smiled.

"Patrick Stump," I smirked back.

"Well, that's not fair," she crossed her arms and sat back in her seat. The librarian hasn't shushed us yet, but we were waiting for it. "Elvis didn't die so you can choose a different singer over him."

I shook my head at her and stared at her eyes that looked into mine. "Your turn." She nods. I hold up three fingers and put them down as I said a name. "Katy Perry... the queen, and—..." I looked around the room, thinking of another girl. "Lana Del Rey?"

She laughed out loud and leaned back in her chair. Students around us shot daggers of glares our way as I covered my mouth to prevent laughter. She took a breath. "Lana Del Rey."

"Against Katy Perry?"

"Well, it definitely wasn't going to be the queen!" I laughed. "Okay, ready?"
I nodded. She kicked her feet onto the table and smirked at me. "Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Gerard Way."

I bit my lip in thought. "It's between Gerard and Timber."

"Wow. Pop versus emo?" She held her hand to where her heart is located over her shirt, "that hurts physically."

I chuckle as I push her feet off the table, giving my answer, "Justin Timberlake."

She shook her head. "I'm disappointed."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I waved her comment away. Her smile made me want to dissolve like a bath bomb in water. Someday, she'll have to know that. But when will that day come? "Okay, Jessica Alba... Jennifer Aniston, and Anne Hathaway."

She hisses through her teeth as she's in thought. "I think... Aniston."

I nod, "one hundred percent."

"I mean, ten seasons of FRIENDS?"

"She's the real M.V.P."

I watched as the girl in front of me bursted into laughter. I started to giggle and cover my mouth with my fist.

Her phone had buzzed and only thirty seconds later, mine did too. "I got a text," she says, after her laughing had finally calmed.

"Me too. Dan."

"Tyler."

I read mine aloud, "Tyler is throwing a party. He wants help setting it. You in?"

She read hers, "hey baby cakes. throwing a par-tay. come help me set it up and invite all the gays you know."

I chuckled at the message as I replied to my own.

yea, I'm at the library rn, I'll meet you there.

"You going?" I asked her. She smiled as she replied back to her message from Tyler.

"Of course. You?"

"Yup."

We both stand from our seats and push in our chairs, heading out. I'm guessing she knows where his room is, so I'll be following her.