"Seriously?" Dan sounded astonished as he leaned back in his office chair and listened to my story. I sat criss-cross on my bed facing him. "She wasn't disgusted at all or completely grossed out...?"

I could tell he was joking but hit him anyways. "Shut up. She liked it."

"You don't know that," Daniel raised an eyebrow, then kicked his leg against my bed to spin himself at 360°, multiple times at a slow pace.

"I walked her out and we kissed again."

"Oh—! So insane. I hope you used protection." I saw him roll his eyes when he faced me once again through his spins. The room was silent between us for a little while, Dan's chair still spinning, and he spoke up again. "You think you're going to date her?"

I shrug. "I want to- I want to so bad. But... I can't tell if she's into it."

"Her sarcasm?"

"It's confusing me! Does she like me, does she not?" I sighed, pulling my head into my hands and rubbed my eyes. I lift my head again, "I can't tell if she's into me or just trying to be nice."

Dan stops the office chair and looks at me with a questionable expression, debating something in his mind. "I think she likes you."

It's harder than it looks. Acting as if I'm not in love with some girl I met mere months ago. Five. Six, soon.

I worked today, standing behind the counter and watching the customers walk slowly down each isle, examining every piece of merchandise they can in only a few minutes. I glance over at the glass window, spiking up after seeing her walk toward the front door. She opened it and a bell went off, reminding the employees someone was here. Her walk to the front desk made me think she owned the place. Confident and excited; that's how she walked.

Her hands slammed against the desk in front of me and she smiled widely. "Guess what?"

"You got a dog," I blurted out. It was only to amuse her, in which I succeeded with her famous eye roll.

"I passed my essay exam... test... thing." She shook her head, forgetting her mistake on the words and stared back at me with happiness. I was proud of her for working so hard.

"That's amazing! I'm so proud." I slammed my hands- gently of course- on top of hers, "we should celebrate."

"Really?" She laughed, raising an eyebrow.

"We can get everybody together, sit at the field maybe? I'm sure someone has an extra few for drinks. Drinks?" I offered. She kept her hands under mine and I tried my best not to blush, if possible. Though, her face dropped a bit.

"I'm not up for a big thing. Drinks and stuff." She shook her head. "Maybe something for just the two of us? After all, you are the first person I told." She shrugged, smiling again.

Yes, my thoughts said. Yes, yes, yes, a million times. I took grasp to her hand and nodded, "anything. It's all for you, anyways."

She hesitated. I felt it in her hands as she slowly, then quickly, slid her hands from under mine and cupped my jaw on either side and pulled me for a kiss. Her peck was small but meant so much. When we separated, her grin was accompanied by her pink cheeks and she let go of me.

I've never been so fast in my life. Before she was able to put her hands down, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for another kiss. This one was just a second longer, and it was my turn to blush. "Tonight?" I asked.

"Hazel has wine."

Her roommate. I tilted my head to the side, mentally asking if she'll be there too. Either way, I'd still attend.

"She's out right now. Some trip- I honestly wasn't listening." She chuckled. I nodded and gently put her hands back down on the desk. "Is seven okay?"

I turn to the computer I stood by and read the time. 16:45. I get off in fifteen minutes, it reaching 5 o'clock. "Okay. Yeah, that's fine." I look back up at her.

"Too early?"

"Not at all! Unless you think it is..." Her smile started to grow and she looked down at the tile floor. I readjusted my stance and straightened my shirt. I cleared my throat and said, "I'll see you in two hours."

She looked back at me and began to walk backwards toward the door. "Two hours, Lester. My place."

"Anything I should bring?"

She thought for a second, then grabbed the doorknob. "Just yourself." And she was gone.

"Rubbers."

"I'm not bringing rubbers," I rolled my eyes as I rolled toothpaste onto my toothbrush, shouting past the closed bathroom door to Dan on the other side.

"You never know what's goin'a happen!" I began brushing my teeth over the sink, listening to my roommate babble on. "She said wine, right? Hazel's gone. I'm not there. Just you two? That's gotta mean something!" I spit and continue brushing. "You've changed your shirt in to a button up, and you're brushing your teeth!"

I stop for a moment and roll my eyes, then spit and rinse.

"You're so clueless!"

"And you're disgusting," I state, opening the door and walking out of the loo and standing in front of Dan. "We're just going to hang out, alright? Chill."

"Don't you want to get laid?" He chuckled. I glared at him and began to walk away toward the door to exit.

"That's not important." I shake my head as I pat my pockets for my phone, wallet, and keys. Dan walks up to me and grabs my shoulder.

"You're a good person." He smiles. I smile back, about to thank him, but he beats me to it. "Also, here, some extra condoms," he took my hand and stacked the packets into my palm.

"Dan-"

"Ecstasy!" His fingers click at me and he winks. "Indulge." I hold my middle finger at him and let it do the talking as I close the door behind me and put the rubbers into my pocket.